• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

a sniper quiz

Re: a sniper quiz

According to this quiz the average sniper rifle cost $8K to $ 15K
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAGUA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">According to this quiz the average sniper rifle cost $8K to $ 15K
crazy.gif
</div></div>
That one got me

I got nicked by the rifle cost too...I was figuring on the entire setup with glass, suppressor, and all.

Also, I recently read that Furlong's shot has been surpassed...the info is out of date.

I went with the 8-15 k because of the way the quiz was worded.

Total BS, Money don't make a sniper rifle, the shooter makes a sniper rifle.

Plus snipes aren't hard to kill, they are hard to find and hit, there is a difference ( I saw that one coming too).

I did have to guess on the longest shot, I forgot the exact range but did guess right.

I got 9 for 9 but feel all the dummer for playing the game.

I had no idea what the longest shot was, got that wrong. The price of the weapon system was a shot in the dark as well. Some of their questions where dumb as hell.

That was targeted for the 8-15 year olds.

9/9 but I too disagree, 8k-15k for a rifle, sure, a 50 cal or a highly modd'd .308 with glass.

I got kicked by the rifle cost...$8k BS! The basic rifle is $1200, add a scope, rings etc and that jumps to around $4.5k - $5k. IF you say the basic stick is $2500, then we can figure out a top price at around $6k nicely set up, and THAT is a seriously sweet rifle

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got kicked by the rifle cost...$8k BS! The basic rifle is $1200, add a scope, rings etc and that jumps to around $4.5k - $5k. IF you say the basic stick is $2500, then we can figure out a top price at around $6k nicely set up, and THAT is a seriously sweet rifle </div></div>

Keep in mind that the Government (military) does pay $500 for a claw hammer.

If you passed you can put it on you're resume that you're a certified sniper.

Just print out the results for verification.

According to the quiz, since I got 9 out of 9, then I'm qualified to write a book on sniping. I always did wonder why most of them sucked harder than a Vegas hooker, and I have my answer.
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">According to the quiz, since I got 9 out of 9, then I'm qualified to write a book on sniping. I always did wonder why most of them sucked harder than a Vegas hooker, and I have my answer</div></div>

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

8/9 I have to admit I tripped up on the vapour trail versus the disturbance of air pressure caused by the bullet -oh well I still know how to watch a butllet in flight just not write a sniper book