• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A Structural Reevaluation of the Collapse of World Trade Center 7

I used to teach at a large, inner city, DNC-run cesspool of a public high school.

I remember how, on the day of the attack, all the teachers were watching the news in shocked silence, seeing the tragedy as it developed. But after about 2 hrs, more and more of my students began to get restless and started saying things like "I'm bored watching this shit. Turn on BET".

One of my former students was in the Pentagon on 9/11. She came back to my class about 6 months after it happened and volunteered to give a first hand account of that day to my students.

Only a few of them gave a rat's, and during the second period, a few of the drug dealers who came to class that day became so obnoxious and lewd that she finally got sick of it and blew up on them; I had to tell her that it was not worth her time to try to relate such a momentous event to a pack of human garbage.

She was a good kid; had a career in the military. Two of the obnoxious asshole drug dealers in the class she tried to talk to ended up (several years later) killing a third student from a different class because of drugs and are still in prison.

That's the biggest problem in this country. It's not trying to figure out if it was the Saudis, the Russians, the Jews, the CIA or the space aliens behind a coverup, it's the realization that 50% of the population really is on the level of that Idiocracy movie, and no matter what happens they simply will not give a flying shit, and they will just go along with whatever is easiest and gets them the most free stuff.

So while us thinking people run around like angry monkeys, flinging shit at each other over our divergent structural engineering hypothesis, the vast majority of the country will not care unless the building they are sitting in falls over, and will just go on voting for whoever promises the most free shit so they can smoke, drink, screw, or inject their way on to the next day.

Sic transit gloria mundi.

It must be blissful to be this delusional.
I used to teach at a large, inner city, DNC-run cesspool of a public high school.

I remember how, on the day of the attack, all the teachers were watching the news in shocked silence, seeing the tragedy as it developed. But after about 2 hrs, more and more of my students began to get restless and started saying things like "I'm bored watching this shit. Turn on BET".

One of my former students was in the Pentagon on 9/11. She came back to my class about 6 months after it happened and volunteered to give a first hand account of that day to my students.

Only a few of them gave a rat's, and during the second period, a few of the drug dealers who came to class that day became so obnoxious and lewd that she finally got sick of it and blew up on them; I had to tell her that it was not worth her time to try to relate such a momentous event to a pack of human garbage.

She was a good kid; had a career in the military. Two of the obnoxious asshole drug dealers in the class she tried to talk to ended up (several years later) killing a third student from a different class because of drugs and are still in prison.

That's the biggest problem in this country. It's not trying to figure out if it was the Saudis, the Russians, the Jews, the CIA or the space aliens behind a coverup, it's the realization that 50% of the population really is on the level of that Idiocracy movie, and no matter what happens they simply will not give a flying shit, and they will just go along with whatever is easiest and gets them the most free stuff.

So while us thinking people run around like angry monkeys, flinging shit at each other over our divergent structural engineering hypothesis, the vast majority of the country will not care unless the building they are sitting in falls over, and will just go on voting for whoever promises the most free shit so they can smoke, drink, screw, or inject their way on to the next day.

Agree with your last statement about the 50%. That's why that 50% will be willing to take a vaccination and be chipped like cattle.

I am curious what the average age of conspiracy theorist here is. Not that it really matters, stupidity can affect any one regardless of age.

Reactions: camotoe
I am curious what the average age of conspiracy theorist here is. Not that it really matters, stupidity can affect any one regardless of age.

Yes stupidity seems to have affected you deeply.

To answer your question, Im 70 and Ive seen more shit than I care to think about and likely more than you ever will. Some of, like our political situation at this time, it saddens me deeply. Some, like seeing the valor and kindness of people towards others, makes me step back in awe and hold a glimmer of hope.

Now, tell me how there was only one gunman in Dallas.

Yes stupidity seems to have affected you deeply.

To answer your question, Im 70 and Ive seen more shit than I care to think about and likely more than you ever will. Some of, like our political situation at this time, it saddens me deeply. Some, like seeing the valor and kindness of people towards others, makes me step back in awe and hold a glimmer of hope.

Now, tell me how there was only one gunman in Dallas.

OK Boomer

I lived in the DC area on 9/11. I was also a pilot on 9/11. I had a very good friend who was the senior flight controller at Washington Center in Dulles, VA.

Planes flew into the towers and the pentagon, I have zero doubt about that. There were orders to shoot down any commercial aircraft that did not ID properly and posed a threat.

Two months later I was hospitalized in the burn ward at Washington Hospital Center and met some of the Pentagon survivors who were still hospitalized. I got to speak to many on a regular basis while I was there. They had no doubt it was an airplane that struck the Pentagon. The smell and intensity of burning aviation fuel is unmistakable.

I lived in the DC area on 9/11. I was also a pilot on 9/11. I had a very good friend who was the senior flight controller at Washington Center in Dulles, VA.

Planes flew into the towers and the pentagon, I have zero doubt about that. There were orders to shoot down any commercial aircraft that did not ID properly and posed a threat.

Two months later I was hospitalized in the burn ward at Washington Hospital Center and met some of the Pentagon survivors who were still hospitalized. I got to speak to many on a regular basis while I was there. They had no doubt it was an airplane that struck the Pentagon. The smell and intensity of burning aviation fuel is unmistakable.

No one, at least not I, is arguing that planes hit the towers and Pentagon. My argument is that they are not what caused the towers to fall (as they did). I can see valid arguments on both sides, but when I look at what I consider the stack of observable and deductible evidence and implications, I have trouble not being convinced that there was (far) more to it than we have been led to believe by the powers that be and have much to gain by hiding the truth.

YMMV

For fucks sake...
We are living in a potentially largest debacle of our lives and we need to rehash the
WTC angles?...

R

Can we agree that 2 of the most significant aspects of a post 9/11 world for every American were the Patriot Act (control) and an explosion in debt (Bush43 + Barry44)?

Notice any parallels with COVID19?

I've got news for you: WTC + COVID19 + Peach Mints are likely connected.

Again: Who is John Brennan? Who is he connected to? How is he connected to each event? It is a great place to start.

Things happen b/c the majority of the public doesn't look into these things. There is a lot of bad info out there - purposefully - and one has to carefully consider each piece of information. Most will claim it is too hard, too boring, esp after a long day of work. When ridiculed for entertaining such thoughts, they'll shrink away from the subject b/c of peer pressure.

If I could make one request of all Americans right now it would be that they all watch (on CSPAN) the HOUSE impeachment hearings. "That" is about to come back around, Schiff is warming up for round 2; and indictments are coming under Durham. As DOJ sharks its way up the roster to bigger and bigger fish everyone really needs to understand the facts. Otherwise...well as we have all just seen with COVID19, a handful of powerful people + the MSM can manipulate the Nation (and the world) pretty easily.

Word...

I just look at the pictures and ask myself logical questions.

We all saw planes. Then there is the death bed confession of Ben Rich. Past director of Lockheed Skunk Works.

I remember watching national news, real time, when they stated that they "were taking out building 7". That means it was already pre-drilled and explosives placed. I also remember that footage making that statement disappearing.

Reactions: Maggot
I remember watching national news, real time, when they stated that they "were taking out building 7". That means it was already pre-drilled and explosives placed. I also remember that footage making that statement disappearing.
Yes you are right some dumb fuck reporter was part of a vast conspiracy.

I'll see your building and raise you one. So weird that all three of these building just so happen to collapse in their own footprint.

On top of that, the only picture of wtc7 I can find is of one side showing smoke and fire from half the side of one floor.

But yes you can believe what your government tells you to believe. There have been many high rise fires over my lifetime, however these are the only three buildings that have ever collapsed into their own footprint. Most building either topple or partially collapse.

But yes I will believe that these three all came down the same exact way.......

Last edited: