• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

a true pro's rifle

Re: a true pro's rifle

Howdy!Unfortunatly that is not a joke.It is a variation on one of the Holmes plans using a M3 aircraft barrel.It is also scary as shit!I designed and built my 50 and it is perfectly safe and very very accurate,I suspect I have a bit more engineering and tool and die background than this fella.I don't know what the Hell he is talking about being licensed by the ATF to build it.You may build ANY firearm for yourself that is not of a type restricted by Federal and NFA rules and is not retricted by you state or locale.You may not build SBR,SBS,destructive devices or suppresors without filing the appropriate forms with ATF and paying the fee,after approval you can begin construction.Anything full auto is a no go.You must mark the reciever with a serial number and place of construction at least,most people put their full name and address.As far as I am aware and my local ATF agents can determine, face to face in the same state is ok.You might not want to try to transfer through a FFL.You cannot build a bunch of guns to sell as you would be "engaging in business" without a license.From what I can determine if you had something like this that you did want to sell you could.

Its a joke !! It has to be a joke. Not even in America could some dickhead cobble together a POS like this and then sell it over the net. Hes takin the piss lol I like this guy lol

That thing looks like a fucking abortion. Seller and buyer should both get the Darwin award. The pipe bomb on a tripod comment was the best...lmao.

craftsmanship is beautiful,........and the patina on the bolt...had me at hello

WTF
Not only outragous but the location is CA.
Am i missing somthing. Could one even posess this in CA.
Just struck me as odd.

I say build another one, shoot it and post a video on YouTube! I'd be willing to bet that having a video of an arm being blown off would go viral within an hour.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M855</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy shit thats the new P.O.S model from son`s of guns lol! </div></div>+1 on that.