• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing A Variety Of Flavor's... Lots Of Still Shots.

skinney_7

Hammer down.
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 23, 2008
    SD
    www.oneillops.com
    On top of my other work, I'm also a Ranch manager for my godfather, keeping in order another 500hd of cattle, so doing what I usually do, hauling a 1/2 ton of wind and rain to my designated drop off points, and making sure all well's are in check... I get a fair deal of glassing/scouting in at the same time...
    Here's a peek at the variety of flavor's you'll find out west here, all pics are taken within 1/2hr, I also had the opportunity to get some antelope, whitetail, and ringnecks but didn't start filming till they were already passed up.
    as always ENJOY!!!

DSC00503_zpsd2068e6f.jpg

DSC00506_zps156b0b7b.jpg

DSC00507_zps46ee1094.jpg

DSC00508_zpsa75b0995.jpg

DSC00510_zps55afaca9.jpg

DSC00514_zps6c78c533.jpg

DSC00515_zpse07feebf.jpg

Re: A Variety Of Flavor's... Lots Of Still Shots.

You are a lucky man. Wish I had that many opportunities! I've got the itch though. Archery whitetail is right around the corner!

There's so much more variety of game out in the midwest than there is in the southeast. I would love to see all of that in a day much less a half hour.

Killin coyotes is what I do. Thats a healthy lookin deer killier in that first pic. Lookin good man.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mdavlee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There's so much more variety of game out in the midwest than there is in the southeast. I would love to see all of that in a day much less a half hour. </div></div>

We have plenty of different game here in the SE....you are just used to what we have and can't see several miles here. You are in E Tennessee, you could see a bear, turkey, deer, grouse, boomer, grey squirrel and coyote in the same day. We see several of the group above every time I hunt around Boone.

Beautiful shots skinney

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ggmanning</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have plenty of different game here in the SE....you are just used to what we have and can't see several miles here. You are in E Tennessee, you could see a bear, turkey, deer, grouse, boomer, grey squirrel and coyote in the same day. We see several of the group above every time I hunt around Boone.

Beautiful shots skinney </div></div>

Yeah but they have elk, wolf, and mule deer. I guess after seeing all of that stuff here it's not as exciting as their wild animals.

I am truly jealous of the wide open fields and the variety of wildlife you have to hunt.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mdavlee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ggmanning</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We have plenty of different game here in the SE....you are just used to what we have and can't see several miles here. You are in E Tennessee, you could see a bear, turkey, deer, grouse, boomer, grey squirrel and coyote in the same day. We see several of the group above every time I hunt around Boone.

Beautiful shots skinney </div></div>

Yeah but they have elk, wolf, and mule deer. I guess after seeing all of that stuff here it's not as exciting as their wild animals. </div></div>

I would trade you a grey squirrel for the wolves any day

Skinney don't you carry a rifle in your truck on the ranch for coyote control

Nice to see that you still have some grass left. I'm guessing a Cow/Calf operation if you are hauling mineral out ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: catskinner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Skinney don't you carry a rifle in your truck on the ranch for coyote control</div></div>

every dog we kill is on HD video for the predator hunting supressed DVD. his dad will cary his 22-250 with him a kill every dog he sees but we try to wait for them to become prime and make movie stars out of them.

God's country for sure brother. Thanks for the pics

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would trade you a grey squirrel for the wolves any day</div></div>

We have had over a dozen in our front yard at one time. We get tired of them chewing up the bird feeders.

were tired of the wolves chewing on elk, deer, cows, moose sheep and any thing else those rat bastards can kill. you are lucky it is just a bird house

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: catskinner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Skinney don't you carry a rifle in your truck on the ranch for coyote control </div></div>
    Brother,
    if you knew the weaponry I tote with me on my 900XP, it may surprise you, but then if you knew me, it wouldn't... LOL... when the fur is prime my friend, that is when the killing begins, unless its for a special occasion... and there may just be a special occasion.