• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A5 MCMILLAN

Hattrick

Private
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2014
Anybody order one of these lately and how long was the wait? I'm going on 4 months and hoping this virus thing don'tback things up to bad

I’m also curious about this. I’m on the fence about ordering a tac-338 but have considered just ordering an A5 and setting up something with that platform.

I'm going on 4 months still no stock hopefully any day if they didn't get shut down

Don't know about McMillan but I talked to Manners the other day and they can only have 10 people in there building

I ordered an A5 carbon ambush early November and it shipped Jan 15th. Was really surprised how quick they finished it. I’m sure the wait is longer now with the worlds madness.

Order them from your local gunsmith. Don't order a specific color and they can usually get blank stocks very quickly. Then just pay to have it coated to your liking. Done this on a few so far. Usually takes about a week to get the stock in, then paint time.

Reactions: Harman117
I recently put in a new order for an adjustable A3 and was told they’re running 4-6 months wait time.

Don't know about McMillan but I talked to Manners the other day and they can only have 10 people in there building
That's what they are encouraging us to do. We're lucky to have 3 buildings though so we moved people around to best serve production. We also have some of the other finish work being done out of house to keep production as high as possible. We're running close to max right now all while doing everything we can to keep people safe. It's weird times but we're doing everything we can to service our customers and keep our employees working and healthy.

Reactions: eightyeight mag