• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

A5 style stock for a Savage 10FCP-SR

MO_Boy

Private
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2013
I have been looking for info with no luck. My search-fu is weak apparently. Is there an A5 style stock available that the FCP-SR w/10rd box mag will fit into? If someone can point me in the right direction or even a thread about options,,, I would greatly appreciate it !

Thanks all,
MO Boy

A5 style stock for a Savage 10FCP-SR

Yes...the McMillan A5.

And the Manners T2/T4 (T2 has A5 forearm, T4 has butthook).

The Choate Tactical is also A5 style and made for Sav Centerfeed DBM.

Thanks. I seen where the Choate was for centerfeed DBM but didn't know if that was the 4rd box or the 10rd.... or if they were the same design..

Thanks again.
MO Boy

I have the same rifle and want to change the stock out also. Best I could find is the bottom metal OD is the same between the "4 round" DBM and the "10 round" Accurate Mag bottom metal. The difference is the accustock block, I don't know how it all fits together. I bet it is different but a good smith should be able to make it all fit. I doubt it would be a drop in.

Yes...the McMillan A5.

And the Manners T2/T4 (T2 has A5 forearm, T4 has butthook).

The Choate Tactical is also A5 style and made for Sav Centerfeed DBM.

Yup, McM A5 with a CDI bottom metal will work just dandy. This pic is of a 5rd mag, but obviously, the 10rd AICS will work, as well.

y6m0.jpg