• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors AAC and Battlecomp

aussiegolf89

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 8, 2011
Abiline, TX
I saw a pic of a suppressor fast attach adaptor with a battlecomp end on it. Cant remember if it was aac or surefire. Anybody have one? How's it shoot?

Re: AAC and Battlecomp

I believe he is referring to the Frankenbrake...

http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=59690&hilit=frankenbrake

If only someone would put this into production, I imagine there would be quite a market for making more effective brakes for quick attach systems from almost any suppressor manufacturer. Thats why silencerco's saker will be such a great can if they can produce enough and keep up with the variety of mounting systems, instead of coming out with something new and proprietary every other year like some companies.......

i believe what your looking for is in the works. i saw the picture that battle comp released. its an aac adaptor/ battle comp comp. I'm pretty excited!

Oh, you mean this?
smile.gif
Looking forward to it...

576471_3099856055248_1229550100_32201679_482449670_n.jpg

No news at all, that I know of, other than this is the prototype BC/ACC mount. No telling what might come later, though, if this one is received well.

Looks like I'll be getting my royalty checks soon then.

smile.gif

All kidding aside, the two I made worked great. Are the rings gas checks?