• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors AAC Jaeger

Greg88

Private
Minuteman
May 9, 2019
Hello,
Been lurking for a while, finally decided to join. I have an Element II in Jail.
Looking at cans for my .270 deer rifle will post another thread asking more about what I have narrowed it down to.
I have heard about the new Jaeger 30 by AAC.
Does anyone have any intel on it yet or is it too new?
Anyone had a chance to do any testing on how effective it is on deadening the sound and the kick?

Too new to be in consumer's hands, but an industry professional may be able to provide insight.

Going to bump this old thread on hopes that someone has insight/experience with this can. Anyone?? Price and advertised performance seem like it's a pretty solid deal. I've been thinking about pulling the trigger on one.

Bumping it again! I’m also intrigued and looking for real-world experience.

I have and use one on my personal hunting rifle chambered in 6.5CM. The reason I went with it is because it indexes on the muzzle face since my rifle's barrel diameter wasn't adequate for a traditional brake or direct thread attachment. Having my barrel threaded to the Jaeger's spec was cheaper than having a custom brake fitted. Sound suppression is acceptable, not the quietest but not the loudest either.

Last edited:
Reactions: SBRSarge
Thanks HansohnBros,

I think I’ll grab one when I find it in stock for dedicated use on my 16” 300blk bolt gun. At the price, it is worth a shot,

Bumping yet again... Anyone know where this might be on stock?