• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aadland Engineering

Blushin

Private
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2014
Bethany Beach, DE
Hey all. Does anyone have any info on what’s goin on over at aadland engineering. I tried calling and it seems the number has been disconnected. Emailed John as well as through the site and haven’t heard anything for months. Everything on the site is out of stock. have they closed shop? Hope everything is ok. They had some amazing products

There is a similar thread floating around about this same subject. They make everything as the orders come in through their site. I ordered caps for my Mark 5, about three weeks later the package arrived.

Reactions: diverdon
There is a similar thread floating around about this same subject. They make everything as the orders come in through their site. I ordered caps for my Mark 5, about three weeks later the package arrived.
That’s the problem. I’m trying to order a bunch of things but can’t place an order on the site as it says it’s out of stock

I just ordered several weeks ago, product was not in stock. 2 1/2 weeks later I had my order in hand. I’m happy.

Reactions: diverdon
I was never able to get ahold of them years ago before everything was fucked up so I just went with Tenebraex. I can get custom shit made if they don't have it too.

How did you order? I’m trying to order 2 sets of 30mm low rings. Says out of stock but I can’t add to cart
Both cap sets i ordered showed ‘back ordered’, and still allowed me to add to cart and place an order. Not sure why you can’t add yours to cart.

Aadland stuff is great quality, but it is loud. I scared a deer off at 50 meters once opening the scope caps. No joke.

Both cap sets i ordered showed ‘back ordered’, and still allowed me to add to cart and place an order. Not sure why you can’t add yours to cart.
So if you look on your site now. Caps say backordered but they can be ordered. If you look at any of the rings they all say out of stock with no way to order. Maybe they aren’t making rings and aadmounts anymore. That would be a shame

So if you look on your site now. Caps say backordered but they can be ordered. If you look at any of the rings they all say out of stock with no way to order. Maybe they aren’t making rings and aadmounts anymore. That would be a shame
Indeed.

I have to say in their defense, I broke an eyepiece mount and sent Jon a picture. He took a while to respond, but when he did, it was to tell me a new one was on the way. It was an accident and completely my fault so I was ok with purchasing a new one, but it was a nice surprise nonetheless.

Still waiting about three weeks on my email; my scopes not even listed so I emailed him about some caps to no avail.

Just seeing this. Hopefully no issues. Just ordered caps and a throw lever

I disputed charges after no response when canceling my order. I was refunded and had email contact after two or three days.

I emailed 2 months ago with no response. Bought another option but aad does make the best caps. Lays down flat and stays in place

I have ordered several sets of caps over the years. They always show out of stock but I usually receive them in three to four weeks. Just ordered another set of caps and a throw lever a few days ago.

Here’s a question for those that waited so long or cancelled. Did you actually pay for them? I only ask bc about 6 months ago I thought I ordered a set but I didn’t complete the PayPal transaction, but still got a confirmation and thinking that was all set. E mailed about a month later and they let me know the order didn’t go through