• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Aadland or Tenebraex for Razor?

Hogg0494

Old hunter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2018
Upstate new york
Want a good set of caps for my Razor gen 2 4.5-27x56.this is strictly a bench rest rifle.the aadland’s are $20 more and a 3-4 week wait but that does not matter to me.i heard the tenebraex can rotate so if moving your power range from 5 to say 20 you can spin the cover out of the way.any input and all opinions welcome

I've used both and to me it's a flip of a coin. Both are top quality and you can't go wrong with either.

From EUROOPTIC: Works very well on my 4.5-27 Gen II.

Tenebraex-VR0056-AR
Tenebraex Vortex Razor 4.5-27x57 Adapter Ring VR0056-AR

Tenebraex-SB5603-FCV
Tenebraex Tactical Tough Flip Cap for 56mm Objective SB5603-FCV

Tenebraex-UAC017-FCR
Tenebraex Vortex RZR 3-18x50 & 4.5-27x56 Flip Cover w/ Ring UAC017-FCR

I ordered a couple sets from Aadland recently and they shipped 5 days later. They’re great and I’ll definitely be buying more.

Reactions: z71rat
marzo, the last time I talked to Jon two weeks ago he said he was swamped with emails and he apologized for the delay. Like most, I just put in my order and the a few weeks later it's at my doorstep.

Yes Understand,

I just cannot place my order, because I’d like to inow ifhe can ship to Canada. I dont have that choice in the billing section

marzo, the last time I talked to Jon two weeks ago he said he was swamped with emails and he apologized for the delay. Like most, I just put in my order and the a few weeks later it's at my doorstep.

Reactions: Lonestar1027
First of all, I know this is an old thread (trying to avoid having several threads addressing the same issue--future searchers like me are thankful).

Secondly, am I missing something about http://shop.aadmount.com/? No https:? Not even on the page where you enter credit card? I'm guessing they don't do phone orders...

Thirdly, Eurooptic says Tenebraex-SB5603-FCV (objective flip cap) can go directly on Tenebraex-VR0056-ARD (objective ARD), no adapter needed (this all on Razor Gen II 4.5-27x56).

I have both, they are very durable, fit and finish is good and work well. If you using on a hunting rifle I would go with the Tenbraex as the Aadlands can be noisy when opening them.

Ordered a set of Aadlands on 9/20, they shipped on the 29th and I received them today. Fit and finish is very nice, and the warranty is unbeatable.

I've got Razor Caps, if anyone else is in the market I guarantee ya won't find any better :)

I have Tennebreaux ARD's in my SWFA SS scopes, and they're really nice. Not sure about scope caps, I just always use Butler Creeks.

I actually just picked up the Aadmount covers for my NX8.

They are very solid feeling. Opening or closing them is LOUD.

But I decided to only use the front flip cover because the rear one obstructs far too much of my view.

Reactions: deersniper
I just stumbled across these after returning a Tennebraex ARD $58 and didn't really hide the bleed through on the scope.
outfitted 2 Trijicon scopes with these which are very good quality for $50 shipped

I have run both and the Aadaland/MKM fold down lower profile than the tenebrex, they are much better for shooting through windows, barricades ,ect.