• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AADMount AR Scope Mount

Re: AADMount AR Scope Mount

i like mine---ADM and Larue are my favorites when the particular scope allows their use

That's why I also ordered a LaRue LT-104.
smile.gif

I'm really happy with my ADM mount. I have a Vortex PST 1-4x in it on my 16" AR and it's never let me down. It's come on and off countless times and it's never lost zero.

Great product!

I love my AD-Recon mount and have recommended it to anyone looking for a solid QD mount that will return to zero.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love my AD-Recon mount and have recommended it to anyone looking for a solid QD mount that will return to zero. </div></div>

The LT-104 that I ordered was the non-QD. I don't have a need for a QD mount. I considered the AD-Recon, but I needed a mount that was at least 1.5" in height. I previously had a Badger AR Riser set-up with Badger 1.12" rings and it was perfect for me and my uncle. So, I decided to give a one- piece mount such as the AAD AR mount and LT-104 a try.

Well this sucks. I received an email from SWFA that the AAD AR Mount has been discontinued. Some companies are just too stupid to deal with. I mean, seriously, why have a product on your site and show that it's available but then you turn around and say it's been discontinued. Seriously?!!!!!
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Papagallos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well this sucks. I received an email from SWFA that the AAD AR Mount has been discontinued. Some companies are just too stupid to deal with. I mean, seriously, why have a product on your site and show that it's available but then you turn around and say it's been discontinued. Seriously?!!!!!
crazy.gif
</div></div>

1) Never made a mistake?
2) A company as a whole just sucks and is too stupid to deal with since you didn't get your pony?
3) What company do you run?
4) I was going to type, "Shut your whore mouth.", but I won't.
icon_smile_wink.gif

5) EDIT: BTW, teh ADM ain't no da-da-damn LT.

Is the an AADMOUNT thread or an AD mount thread?.. I'm cornfuzed

PICT0145.JPG

Is that discontinued ^ AAD mount by Jon A

Or

ce3bceccfdc7427b456f96056b53e8f3.jpg

Is it that ^ AD mount by American Defense

and <span style="font-weight: bold">is it just discontinued from SWFA or done all together</span>?

Pretty sure Papagallos is talking about the AAD mount.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DavidAR10</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Papagallos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well this sucks. I received an email from SWFA that the AAD AR Mount has been discontinued. Some companies are just too stupid to deal with. I mean, seriously, why have a product on your site and show that it's available but then you turn around and say it's been discontinued. Seriously?!!!!!
crazy.gif
</div></div>

1) Never made a mistake?
2) A company as a whole just sucks and is too stupid to deal with since you didn't get your pony?
4) I was going to type, "Shut your whore mouth.", but I won't.
icon_smile_wink.gif

</div></div>

1. I have, but I'm not in retail.

2. According to my first and only experience with them? Yes.

3. I don't have to. And if I did, I wouldn't list discontinued items as being still available, which would eventually inconvenience the customer by having him submit a response letter with their intended action regarding the order that he placed for that specific discontinued item. What type of business practice is that?

4. But you did.
frown.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DavidAR10</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Papagallos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well this sucks. I received an email from SWFA that the AAD AR Mount has been discontinued. Some companies are just too stupid to deal with. I mean, seriously, why have a product on your site and show that it's available but then you turn around and say it's been discontinued. Seriously?!!!!!
crazy.gif
</div></div>

1) Never made a mistake?
<span style="font-weight: bold">4) I was going to type, "Shut your whore mouth.", but I won't </span>
icon_smile_wink.gif

5) EDIT: BTW, teh ADM ain't no da-da-damn LT.

</div></div>

Ha ha ha ha! That is just damn funny!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is the an AADMOUNT thread or an AD mount thread?.. I'm cornfuzed

PICT0145.JPG

Is that discontinued ^ AAD mount by Jon A

Or

ce3bceccfdc7427b456f96056b53e8f3.jpg

Is it that ^ AD mount by American Defense

and <span style="font-weight: bold">is it just discontinued from SWFA or done all together</span>?

Pretty sure Papagallos is talking about the AAD mount. </div></div>

AADMount thread.

Yeah I kinda figured that then everyone started talking about their American Defense mounts.

So are the AAD mounts only discontinued at SWFA or did they stop making them all together?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah I kinda figured that then everyone started talking about their American Defense mounts.

So are the AAD mounts only discontinued at SWFA or did they stop making them all together? </div></div>

This is what I received from SWFA concerning my order:

Re: Order Number: XXXXXX

Dear Valued Customer:

We are sorry to inform you that some of the merchandise you ordered from SWFA has been discontinued by the manufacturer and we have not been able to locate this merchandise through secondary vendors. The item/s listed below is no longer available.

Item Qty Qty Qty Expected
Number Description Ord. Shp. Bck. By
---------- ------------------------------ -------- -------- -------- --------
AAD3020 ****Aadland AR 30mm Scope Mount 1.00 0.00 1.00

Matte, Steel, 20 MOA

Based upon our staff's product knowledge please consider this equivalent substitute.

Item: STOCK# Desc: (good description/link)

You may of course choose to select to substitute another item of your choice or cancel your order at this time. If this is the case, please complete and return the lower portion of this letter to let us know.

Thank you again for letting us serve you.

Order Number: XXXXXX Customer XXXXXXX

[ ] Please RUSH SWFA's recommended replacement.
[ ] Please substitute. Substitute item:_________________________
[ ] Please cancel my order

Please include your daytime phone number: ( )_____-_________.

For what it's worth, the AAD mount is still listed on the American Defense website.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For what it's worth, the AAD mount is still listed on the American Defense website. </div></div>

I doubt American Defense sells the Aadland AR 30mm Scope Mount known as the AADmount.

But from Papa's last post it looks like Jan Aadland discontinued the AADmount which is not the AD-Recon mount made by American Defense.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For what it's worth, the AAD mount is still listed on the American Defense website. </div></div>

I doubt American Defense sells the Aadland AR 30mm Scope Mount known as the AADmount.

But from Papa's last post it looks like Jan Aadland discontinued the AADmount which is not the AD-Recon mount made by American Defense.

</div></div>

Do I still need to shut my whore mouth?
laugh.gif

Papa let me see if I can talk to John and see if he has any laying around. If so I can pick it up from him and drop it in the mail to you. PM me if you are interested in picking it up still....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Papagallos</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For what it's worth, the AAD mount is still listed on the American Defense website. </div></div>

But from Papa's last post it looks like Jan Aadland discontinued the AADmount which is not the AD-Recon mount made by American Defense

</div></div>

Do I still need to shut my whore mouth?
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Ha ha ha! Well, excuuuuuuuse me for misreading what you were referring to. Someone mentioned ADM and everything kinda went downhill from there. LoL

Another good mount that isn't QD is the NightForce Unimount and it runs about $225-$250.

Thanks for the info.

The Nightforce Unimount is too low, even the 1.37" Unimount. I need a mount that is at least 1.5" in height. I'll see how the LT-104 turns out. I should receive it by Friday, hopefully.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Papagallos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the info.

The Nightforce Unimount is too low, even the 1.37" Unimount. I need a mount that is at least 1.5" in height. I'll see how the LT-104 turns out. I should receive it by Friday, hopefully. </div></div>

Well...if that mount doesn't work for you, American Defense has a couple mounts that are 1.5" in height but again, they're QD mounts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Papagallos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the info.

The Nightforce Unimount is too low, even the 1.37" Unimount. I need a mount that is at least 1.5" in height. I'll see how the LT-104 turns out. I should receive it by Friday, hopefully. </div></div>

Well...if that mount doesn't work for you, American Defense has a couple mounts that are 1.5" in height but again, they're QD mounts. </div></div>

10-4, Sir.
smile.gif

If you look on his site, there is a picture of my... well before i sold it... 6.5-284:

PICT0239.JPG

WOAH, what the hell happened? I just got mine direct from Jon back in Oct and everything seemed peachy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c_bass16</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOAH, what the hell happened? I just got mine direct from Jon back in Oct and everything seemed peachy.
</div></div>

I have a email off to Jon to make sure everything is fine. I might swing by his place and see if he has any in stock there...

SS, badass rifle. Had to be a little hard to sell that one.

If he did decide to discontinue anything maybe its just the AR type one piece uni mount.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SS, badass rifle. Had to be a little hard to sell that one.

If he did decide to discontinue anything maybe its just the AR type one piece uni mount. </div></div>

You should see what I picked up
smile.gif
. I also heard back from Jon... He is sold out of te 30mm a mounts, but has a few kickin around the shop if soeone really needs one. Just say he has plans fora new and improved design on the way hopefully soon
smile.gif

Cool, I'd like to see the new mount. Yeah I'm sure you replaced that gun with something nice too.

I ordered the 34mm version of the aadmount from SWFA 2 days ago... haven't been informed of any cancellations yet, but it's in the 'shipment pending' stage.

*crosses fingers*

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tuff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I ordered the 34mm version of the aadmount from SWFA 2 days ago... haven't been informed of any cancellations yet, but it's in the 'shipment pending' stage.

*crosses fingers* </div></div>

Tuff if you run into the same problem let me know and I will talk to Jon. Either that or contact him on here. I believe his SN is Aadland.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tuff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I ordered the 34mm version of the aadmount from SWFA 2 days ago... haven't been informed of any cancellations yet, but it's in the 'shipment pending' stage.

*crosses fingers* </div></div>

Tuff if you run into the same problem let me know and I will talk to Jon. Either that or contact him on here. I believe his SN is Aadland. </div></div>

I think its Jon A on here

Thanks for the help guys. I got an email shortly after I posted that with my UPS tracking number from SWFA.
smile.gif

For whatever its worth it still shows as available on Jon's Website may want to check with him direct.

I've been planning to order a set of his three-lug rings.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'"><span style="font-size: 14pt">I also heard back from Jon...

He is sold out of the 30mm aad mounts, but has a few kickin around the shop if someone really needs one.

Just say he has plans for a new and improved design on the way hopefully soon
smile.gif
</span> </span></div></div>

Just want to make sure people see that ^ and don't think he's going out of business or anything crazy like that.

per his email to me, mid-march is when he is hoping ot have the new model out. New one includes integrated bubble level, lighter, lower, etc. It is listed on his site for pre-sale now.

Hey guys, sorry I didn’t see this sooner. Yes, I’m sold out of new stock of the old style 30mm AADMOUNT, but as mentioned I do have a couple display models laying around still if someone needs something right away. I still have 34mm in stock.

I must apologize for this as I intended to have its replacement ready before I ran out of the old, but the last of them went really fast. That’s a good problem to have I guess.

As mentioned, the replacement will have numerous improvements mostly based upon customer requests—lighter, lower, longer, integral anti-cant bubble, and made from 7075. They will be a little more expensive but they’ll be quite a bit nicer too. Since quite a few people wanted to pre-order, I went ahead and put them on my site so people can do that if they like. Hopefully they’ll be shipping in two months, but there is never any guarantee.

Sorry again for the wait guys, but these new mounts should be worth it.

34mm Rings...soon...I hope...
wink.gif