• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AB Analytics

USMC22

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2017
New Hampshire
Hoping to get some insight to folks who have use it. I’m thinking about getting the PC app to play around with numbers and see how much one thing or another affects my hit probability. The other thing I would probably use is the Range Card builder if I could manually enter set values. That being said I do have a kestrel 5700 elite with AB. So, the big question... should I get the app or just buy more ammo?

Hoping to get some insight to folks who have use it. I’m thinking about getting the PC app to play around with numbers and see how much one thing or another affects my hit probability. The other thing I would probably use is the Range Card builder if I could manually enter set values. That being said I do have a kestrel 5700 elite with AB. So, the big question... should I get the app or just buy more ammo?
If you haven't done so yet take the 5700 Elite Class it will give you a ton of information on how to use it effectively including the range and target cards. It's free online via zoom. Here is the sign up https://nkhome.wufoo.com/forms/x1xfxu4t1fe4lko?__s=2ur6t6gipipvgchzxv2n&utm_source=drip&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=KB_Zoom_Class_9.10&utm_content=NEW+Evening+Class!+|+Get+To+Know+Your+Kestrel+5700+Elite

Reactions: USMC22