• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Abilene Trash Shooting - Trial Ending Today

BCP

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
  • Dec 4, 2008
    AZ: Land of wind, dirt and angry old people
    Anyone remember this from almost five years ago? The crazy guy dumping a mattress in his neighbor's trash & getting blasted? Well the trial happened a few days ago and its closing arguments today or tomorrow:

• Wow
    Reactions: BurtG
    C5506EB0-2B23-414D-803A-1E1B02B0B213.gif
    8F9FB823-CDBA-40E9-B831-38716F7F81CD.gif

At the trial the defense brought in neighbors who testified that the dead guy was a crazy asshole who threatened everyone, attacked people, beat up a mailman, all sorts of stuff.
    It was very clear when this happened everyone in that situation were assholes

Just look how the son is holding his shotgun on his shoulder it's painfully obvious he thought he looked cool. He probably removed his shirt thinking it would add more cool guy points

Reactions: Expert684
    • Haha
    Reactions: Im2bent and BCP
    Everyone in this video would do the world a favor by leaving it. And for fucks sake, people who record video in portrait mode should die too.

That Oliva DiVenti is a not hard on the eyes though.

Friday morning is sentencing

7519E8DF-EF97-44C7-AFA6-B186492BEC61.jpeg

What Howard’s partner could not have predicted was the moment she saw Johnnie Dee reveal a firearm, then Michael walked back out with a shotgun. At this time, Howard was unarmed. The father and son continued to argue back and forth with Howard, and he was later handed a baseball bat. At that time, Johnnie Dee shot Howard in the forearm, causing him to throw the bat. Johnnie Dee then shot Howard two more times as Michael shot him in the back of the head. This was all recorded by Box

Just going off the picture, headline should read "father and son pedophiles shoot asshole in alley". Tune in at 6 for more oil field trash news

Reactions: BurtG
    While we’re on white trash drama

Anyone know what happened with the PCC shooter who killed his GFs baby daddy when the 2 of them where playing fuck fuck games with the location of the deceased’s son?

While we’re on white trash drama

Anyone know what happened with the PCC shooter who killed his GFs baby daddy when the 2 of them where playing fuck fuck games with the location of the deceased’s son?
    Last I heard no charges good shoot but getting sued.

I don’t know, I think we all probably agree that going to start an argument over trash with a gun in your hand is retarded. I don’t think that shooting a guy who has a bat, is threatening to kill you, and advancing is though. They’re all retards that shouldn’t be in the gene pool but at least we got the awesome gif of the tubby kid with the shotty that I can’t find now.

I don't know why but that westernish half of Texas and most of Arizona have the same sorts of wackos running around. Seems like every week or two I am dealing with some crazy asshole who has lost his damn mind.
    Genetics. Or the lack there of. ;)

The 13%, which should be lowered to 2%, arent the only group notable for massive, near infinite, stupidity and irrational non thought.:(

Reactions: BCP