• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes About to buy a Mark6 Leupold 1-6...

regency

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 16, 2007
Memphis, Tennessee
www.patwar.com
I would appreciate any input about this optic or if there is another similar optic that you think is a better option.

It will be going on a 'combat' 7.62 AR10. I like it for the reticle drop lines similar to an ACOG but still be able to dial if needed... Thoughts?

if its the reticle you like then drive on. for an At 10 I would be looking more along the lines of a 1-8 (Nightforce) or one of the others.

I own a older Leupold Mk6 1-6x CMR-W 308. Eye box is not very forgiving and I really dislike the pinch turrets. But the glass is excellent and it's a true 1X. If I had it to do over again I'd get the 1-8X Nightforce.

I have one on my SR15 Carbine. I actually like the turrets because I rarely dial, but it I do, it’s easy to do and I don’t have to worry about them accidentally being turned