• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

About to get banned off the S&W forum

Frank237 here......SWCA #2428.

What did you do now? Use the word Democrat or Republican in a post? You didn't mention the M word did You? Muslim.

I got reprimanded once for CRAP, and another time for referring to Chinese ringneck pheasants as CHINKS.

Good site for S&W stuff though.

FN in MT

Basically, I posted an ad in the Guns For Sale section on a Registered Magnum I am going to sell. I had posted the gun previously in a package deal wanting to trade for something. I had been in contact with a couple of members who professed an interest in buying the gun outright if I broke the package up. At that time I gave 1st and 2nd dibs. That was months ago, and with all I have going on I forgot who there were. My ad was a call out to them to contact me if they were still interested. My ad was deleted due to no price published even though I stated my intent in the ad and added if the ones I was looking for had not contacted me in a week I would update the ad with a public price. My ad was deleted and I received notification "We don't do things that way here". SO, being the asshole I am I reposted it with the price of $1,000,000 in the title, but in the body I did say I had room to work. That ad was deleted and I was informed I was on the verge of suspension for "Balking at Moderation". I currently have just shy of 5000 posts as a contributor to that site mostly helping fellow Smith people out. I have been there since Packwood owned it. If it had not been for software issues I would have over 12000 posts.

I would have been fine with a PM that said to put a price in your ad. It pissed me off some internet Napoleon just deleted my add without benefit of doubt

I got a warning for asking a question about a gun that was for sale on gunbroker. I was told that I could not advertise for them...which is not at all what I was doing. I have not been back. They can keep it....I will find smith info elsewhere when I need it.

I got a warning for asking a question about a gun that was for sale on gunbroker. I was told that I could not advertise for them...which is not at all what I was doing. I have not been back. They can keep it....I will find smith info elsewhere when I need it.

you need any Smith info PM me

That ad was deleted and I was informed I was on the verge of suspension for "Balking at Moderation".

From Wikipedia ...

With a runner on base and the pitcher on or astride (with one leg on each side of) the rubber ...

What a mental image. Balk, rubber, legs, astride, bat, balls ... ICK!

Hell, yes, take the balk and let the runners just advance.

What are the spec's on the RM? Would love to see pictures and know the story on it.

E mail me if you wish..... njmtca (at) 3riversdbs.net

FN in MT