• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Absolutely Best Place Online To Buy

BigJones

Private
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2012
Black Hills NEW 69g SMK .223 ammo. The only place local to me is 3.5 hour drive to Cabela's.

Need a place online to order thats reliable and hopefully cheaper.

Re: Absolutely Best Place Online To Buy

Not sure price you can get at Cabela's, but Triad has it for $46.66/box.

Try oldvirginia.net I purchased some new BH 77 gr OTM 5.56 earlier this year and was pleased with the service.

Buy from those vendors that support the Hide and its membership!

Steve at Triad, as Temp9 indicated, has red box 69gr for the above price (as well as 68gr, 75gr and 77gr). He also has blue box in 68gr, 69gr, 75gr and 77gr as well...all for competitive prices...even cheaper in case quantities.

And the shipping should be pretty cheap. Cases have a one pound shipping weight.

If you find it online for a cheaper price, please send me a PM.

I know I have to get a cpl of their cheek risers, I used one last weekend, and sold my Blackhawk for $10. But like most jobs, mine is taking a huge hit, thanks to election year. We have Military needing equip. including LCLV, T-11's, F16's, and many more chutes, but Gov. won't put out any orders as of now.