• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

absolutely insane workout...you will be amazed!!

Ouch!!

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 19, 2009
Western, KY
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QXCwz2sDc24&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QXCwz2sDc24&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: absolutely insane workout...you will be amazed!!

2:43 Handcuffed dead lift. Pretty impressive.

That's some crazy shit!

please tell me how you can tell he doesnt have a job from this video...

and upon further inspection... 6/22/2008, the timestamp in the photos at the end of the video. yeah, that was a sunday.

I don't know anyone with a job that chooses a kids playground to workout...

On the other hand a bunch of shirtless guys spending sunday on a playground... Probably just blowing off some steam before a long week on wall street
smile.gif

If you watch some of the other videos related. Those guys arent in the best neighborhoods and almost all of them have been incarcerated at least thats what they said in the video. The other video has that same guy hanging from a monkey bar in the up pull up position rotating clockwise.

Wow. Had to show that to some friends

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Powder Burns</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2:43 Handcuffed dead lift. Pretty impressive. </div></div>

Ridiculous!!!!! So much strength!!!

I have to say that guys strength is amazing. Would not want to met him in a dark alley.

I do mma and for the most part people that come in and are new that "think" they can fight you can usually subdo or just plain out strike or grapple or whatever a normal off the street person. Him on the other hand would be a mighty big handful. And like I said if you watch him in the other videos its just as much impressive

All that dedication to upper body strength and no regard for the legs...looks like a lot of the guys at Golds Gym in my city.

Re: absolutely insane workout...you will be amazed

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dtask</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All that dedication to upper body strength and no regard for the legs...looks like a lot of the guys at Golds Gym in my city. </div></div>

Watch the video again. The guy is wearing shorts baggy enough to house a small family and you can still see his legs are large. And no, this guy is not like the meatheads in the gym working out "mirror muscles" he is working all the smaller underlying stabilizer muscles you can't even see but translate into incredible functional strength and joint stability.

So what if the guy doesn't want to throw away $50+ a month ($600 a year. . .entire months rent or more) on a gym membership or a bunch of cash on home gear, he doesn't need it. Incase anyone doesn't realize it, resourcefulness is a virtue. How many spikey hair douches do you know that spent hundreds a month on powders, meal bars, gym memberships and pills that arnt nearly as fit as this guy. He has accomplished quite a bit with what he was given. And incase you guys don't know, these things are put out to encourage community fitness, exactly what he is using them for.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dtask</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All that dedication to upper body strength and no regard for the legs...looks like a lot of the guys at Golds Gym in my city. </div></div>

Watch the video again. The guy is wearing shorts baggy enough to house a small family and you can still see his legs are large. And no, this guy is not like the meatheads in the gym working out "mirror muscles" he is working all the smaller underlying stabilizer muscles you can't even see but translate into incredible functional strength and joint stability.

So what if the guy doesn't want to throw away $50+ a month ($600 a year. . .entire months rent or more) on a gym membership or a bunch of cash on home gear, he doesn't need it. Incase anyone doesn't realize it, resourcefulness is a virtue. How many spikey hair douches do you know that spent hundreds a month on powders, meal bars, gym memberships and pills that arnt nearly as fit as this guy. <span style="font-weight: bold">He has accomplished quite a bit with what he was given</span>. And incase you guys don't know, these things are put out to encourage community fitness, exactly what he is using them for. </div></div>

He made great use of his sentence!

Here is a little more on that guy.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kDCxH88-9X8"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kDCxH88-9X8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1lMqNWXRNjA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1lMqNWXRNjA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kbrady</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dtask</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All that dedication to upper body strength and no regard for the legs...looks like a lot of the guys at Golds Gym in my city. </div></div>

So what if the guy doesn't want to throw away $50+ a month ($600 a year. . .entire months rent or more) on a gym membership or a bunch of cash on home gear, he doesn't need it. Incase anyone doesn't realize it, resourcefulness is a virtue. How many spikey hair douches do you know that spent hundreds a month on powders, meal bars, gym memberships and pills that arnt nearly as fit as this guy. <span style="font-weight: bold">He has accomplished quite a bit with what he was given</span>. And incase you guys don't know, these things are put out to encourage community fitness, exactly what he is using them for. </div></div>

He made great use of his sentence! </div></div>

looks to me hes trying to make the best out of the only positive thing he knows how to do well. and if out of both of those paragraphs that one sentence is all you grabbed ahold of, you obviously have made up your mind who he is. (that video said SOME of the guys have done time, not him BTW.) but since you dont know which one did the time. . you can just assume that its the first one you see. yeah, thats how our justice system works. . .oh wait, it isnt?

oh well, this is obviously wasted breath. the OP is about how impressive the workout is, regardless of whos doing it. and it is impressive, there are gymnists who would have a hard time pulling off some of this stuff. but instead its turning into the typical "looks like a thug, he must be a drug dealer, thief, whatever. . " have fun with that.

growing up in south Detroit, i knew lots of kids that looked exactly like this who were great people and would run into a losing fight for you without a second hesitation just to have their ass beat but never let their friend down. and you cant tell them from the rest of the thugs if you tried. hell, most of them hung out in the same damn circles just made a decision to not get involved. the funny thing is that they dont trust you either, for the same reason you dont trust them.

Joke: A joke is a question, short story, or depiction of a situation made with the intent of being humorous. To achieve this end, jokes may employ irony, sarcasm, word play and other devices. Jokes may have a punchline that will end the sentence to make it humorous.

Thank you

Kelly

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
dtask said:
All that dedication to upper body strength and no regard for the legs...looks like a lot of the guys at Golds Gym in my city. </div></div>

Watch the video again. The guy is wearing shorts baggy enough to house a small family and you can still see his legs are large. </div></div>

Yeah, I'm not seeing what you are - or at least we don't share the same perspective on it. To me, the guy looks incredibly strong in the upper body & disproportionate when his upper body is compared to his legs. Did I miss the leg strength part of the video?

dunno, 1:20-1:32 or so, seems like the quads are stacked also, impressive demo

I dunno if you've ever done flutter kicks/scissor kicks on the ground, but they work quads too, aside from abs. That is some crazy gymnast strength that dude has. The muscle-ups look effortless and the full body leg lifts look disgustingly hard....

There are a few videos like that on YouTube, they always make me feel like I need to work out right at that moment... lol

yeah i looked at it like...how did he do that pull up thing...im gonna try that in a month haha..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Photon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...and the full body leg lifts look disgustingly hard....
</div></div>

Are you referring to the front lever? It is really hard. It was a long term goal I had for a while, now I'd like to be able to do just 10 pull ups again
frown.gif

The dude is extremely strong. Whole fitness is a fit mind, body, spirit. Like a three-legged stool. I've noticed when my mind and spirit are especially fit I don't feel like I have to look so good. But I usually rely on the visible.
This man's body is seductive in that one may look and believe due to appearance that apparent fitness stems from exercise. Most of his comes from genes. I'd guess only about 10% of his apparent fitness comes from working out. Don't be fooled. This dude would look this way whether he worked out or not. He's just a little stronger from working out.

I recall reading a story about him. He has been training for something like 19 years and spends his time working with kids in rough areas to get them doing something positive. Despite his appearance and demeanor, he actually knows his stuff. They have some sort of show they do to promote fitness/calisthenics in general.

I'm coming back from a ton of ankle, knee and hip injuries and once I get to a basic level of fitness, I hope to start training calisthenics myself.

What he is doing is incredibly impressive. I would rip body parts if I tried to hang off of stuff like that. He did everything with ease. There arn't many people around who can do what he is doing.