• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Acc chassis brand new

Simonsza1

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2014
So I have an acc that I bought brand new from mdt. Day I got it I had it professionally cerakoted olive drab,her favorite color and it looks incredible. Put the barreled action I had assembled for my wife in it and I thought he’ll ya she’s going to love her new rifle. Unfortunately I’m a dumb ass and never even considered the fact the acc lenght of pull wouldn’t go short enough for my wife. Realized immediately when she got behind it I was screwed. So my loss your gain. I have almost $1,600 into this chassis and it’s never been used. $1,200 shipped seems more then fair. I have the little screws etc that the chassis came with new. Pm for purchase to avoid scammers. Venmo is best but PayPal FF or zelle works also. Thanks. Can provide any other pictures you may need just let me know.
IMG_6631.jpeg
IMG_6632.jpeg
IMG_6633.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Germnguy
Hit up mdt, see if they'll sell you the new acc elite but stock, and install it on your chassis, they appear to have the same interface. Once you remove this block, the LOP goes down to near 12". You may even be able to use use the elite grip mount that allows the use the lower stability bar.
Screenshot_20240328_081404_Chrome.jpg

Wifes can be difficult lol. She now likes the xylo. Can get it down to 12 with slight mod easily. So just trying to recoup some of the dough I’m out and get her what she wants. My very first thought though was your suggestion.

Reactions: 4O6shootist
Yes I’m aware as mentioned above. I put her behind my xylo and I think she prefers it better. If someone wants this make me a reasonable offer.

Reactions: fubar1217