• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Accuracy International AICS Chassis' Multiple

BenTerrible

Which way did my bullet go?
Minuteman
May 26, 2009
I have 3 for sale, all are Rem 700 platform.

Brown short action - SOLD

Green short action folder - SOLD

Green long action folder - $1300 + shipping

All are in excellent condition. I hate to sell these, but I need to fund other a new project. More photos upon request.

Bipod/magazine not included in sale.

Attachments

• 20190923_185243.jpg
    20190923_185243.jpg
    565.8 KB · Views: 514
Last edited:
I am out of town for work, as soon as I get back I will respond to PM's in the order received with the requested information.

Hi, i am very interested in the short action )either brown or geen color.
I would really like to buy one.

I have been looking for this for a very long time. I really hope they are still available.
([email protected]).

I see this is an older posting, but did you sell the Green Short Action Folding AICS chassis ?

Last edited:
Resurrecting this thread (unfortunately), as the previous buyer who "committed" did not follow through. It has been far too long.

I still have the AICS 2.0 LA folder (Green) and the AICS 1.5 (Brown) chassis' for sale. I will hold to my original pricing, and yes, these prices are firm. Shipping and insurance is on the buyer. I can ship these out within 1-2 days after funds have cleared. I prefer PP F&F, Venmo, or Zelle.

Please, if you are a serious buyer, come prepared with funds! I am looking to move these to dump the money into another project.

Last edited:
Updated.

The only chassis remaining is the green long action 2.0

Bump for the AICS 2.0 Long Action...

Gearing up to send this to Ebay.