• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AICS for a Savage

Maceofblades

Mace
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2013
Cookeville, TN
I have been wondering if anyone on here has a AICS stock on order from Accuracy International for a Savage? The reason I'm asking is that the wait time I was given was 2 - 3 months and the dealer that I have ordered it through can't even get them to give him an ETA on the stock. I was wondering if any other dealers or customers were having this same problem with the AI AICS. Thanks for all your help guys.

yes I did a rather detailed thread on them and lots of pics...do a search you will find it was from earlier this year. See if Mile High has them

I ordered it from Euro Optics, and he can't get them to give an ETA I have ask Mile High and they can't get them to give an ETA either. I did see the thread that you posted dtibbals, and I was very impressed with your set up, I know that they are out there I just didn't know what is going on in the sense of if they have stopped selling them or what the extra wait since the Eric from Euro Optics can't get them to give him a straight answer, or even just a general month or two answer.

They still make them...that is just AI...I waited for months for a butt spike for an AX. Dealers had no idea if and when they would get them seems to be normal for AI and many others in this industry.

Ok, well thanks for letting me know that dtibbals. I guess they don't understand the thought you tell someone a date that they should stick by it. Oh well thanks for the help guys.