• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT Muzzle Brake Recommendations

mikest

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2020
East Coast Timezone
Hello,

I have an AI AT (with a 6.5 CM Barlein 24" barrel) and would like to replace my flash hider with a muzzle brake...looking for salient recommendations and experiences.

Kind regards, thanks in advance...
Mike

Id go with the Area 419 hellfire, that way you can use the Area419 Suppressor adapters and run brake/suppressor without much hassle

I just put a Lil Bastard on my 20" 308 AT and shot it for the first time today. I really like it.

preview

Another Lil'bastard brake user here. They just work.

PVA Jetblast. Most brakes are rehash of the same design. The Jetblast is the product of a research based approach which shows in the recoil reduction, no back blast to the shooter or shooters on either side. Plus you have hand tighten them and self time. What more would you need?

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Thanks for all the great and timely advice. I went ahead and ordered a PVA Jetblast!

smart choice. If you ever get the chance to shoot it and then swap with another brake (pretty much any brake) you'll realize the difference.

Enjoy it in good health!