• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

This topic has become painful... :cautious: SH, the pissing competition?

atx2.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody else get their 2nd Gen in or just @BuLLet? And for those who have changed the trigger shoe...does the action need to come out of the chassis to do this or can it be changed while assembled?

I'm just pissed there isn't a left handed version. @AF_TT let me touch his and it's an amazing rifle even with some of the (Perceived) issues. I'll just be patiently waiting for a AT-X in lefty format, so I can throw a 6cm barrel on it and go full bore retard.

Reactions: cwhardee13
Don't actually have it in my possession yet...

Was thinking of making the 3.5/4 hour trip to eurooptic today... but too late now. There is a good chance my hinges could show up next week any way. So, I'll wait till next week.

Now to decide if I want to work some today, or hit the sand pit range and actually shoot my blue with the new mags @Scott Seigmund sent me :)

Anybody else get their 2nd Gen in or just @BuLLet? And for those who have changed the trigger shoe...does the action need to come out of the chassis to do this or can it be changed while assembled?

Don't actually have it in my possession yet...

Was thinking of making the 3.5/4 hour trip to eurooptic today... but too late now. There is a good chance my hinges could show up next week any way. So, I'll wait till next week.

Now to decide if I want to work some today, or hit the sand pit range and actually shoot my blue with the new mags @Scott Seigmund sent me :)
go and shoot for us long island guys stuck inside today

Reactions: BuLLet
You know what would be amazing. The gun being offered in 6 creed, or 6 gt or 6 dasher or anything that people who buy this gun want to shoot.

Drop $5K, have to drop another $800+ on a barrel plus all the accessories needed you are looking at closer to $6.5-7K.

You can build a gucci impact/foundation/bartlien/TT diamond with rails, brake, weights, plate/bag system for less than $4500.

Then you have an additional 2-2.5K to put towards a tangent or ZCO or just buy a gen 3 razor outright.

You know what would be amazing. The gun being offered in 6 creed, or 6 gt or 6 dasher or anything that people who buy this gun want to shoot.

Drop $5K, have to drop another $800+ on a barrel plus all the accessories needed you are looking at closer to $6.5-7K.

You can build a gucci impact/foundation/bartlien/TT diamond with rails, brake, weights, plate/bag system for less than $4500.

Then you have an additional 2-2.5K to put towards a tangent or ZCO or just buy a gen 3 razor outright.
That’s exactly what I did.

For impact action, 6 creed stuteville barrel, bix trigger, and manners stock I’m in about 3900.

I still want a fuckin left handed AI AT-X or AT. an AXSR is also on the short list for next year in some gucci expensive caliber...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormegil87

Ya, but then you couldn’t tell everyone about your AI.

For anyone interested in the Sawtooth weights and accessories.

This is with weights and their “side bite” on either side.

The bites are quickly removed and for me, feel as or more stable than a gamer plate while still allowing the rifle to sit as low as possible in the bag.

Attachments

• 4F4EB567-52A4-40FF-85C2-68ABEB3F2AC4.jpeg
    4F4EB567-52A4-40FF-85C2-68ABEB3F2AC4.jpeg
    488.2 KB · Views: 225