• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

I've seen em bent, almost bought a very marked down LE demo AXMC with a slightly bent bolt handle. Guess it's time to make the first and only straight bolt handle AI known to man. 😂

I can see now how it fits together. My guess is the weld was weak but who knows. Hopefully nobody else has the issues. 🙏
Is that how its attached....welded to the body? Maybe (most likely) its my old eyes, but its hard to see a bead from welding at all???

Is that how its attached....welded to the body? Maybe (most likely) its my old eyes, but its hard to see a bead from welding at all???
Couple more pics so people can see kinda how they fit together. I’m not a machinist so not really sure. I’m confident they’ll take care of me in the morning. Just kind of wild that it happened.

1651630260725.jpeg

1651630274608.jpeg

Reactions: Baron23
So as a follow up. Spoke to AI just now. Got me a return label sent out to me to return it. Informed them that I have a 2 day match next weekend and they’ll be getting me something back before then. 🤞
Good deal! I think AI's been pretty busy lately; they still have second mag that didn't function, for two weeks now.

Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it), I'm not competing currently. May never again if things (nerve damage to shoulder) don't improve more, but that is a different topic all together.

Good deal! I think AI's been pretty busy lately; they still have second mag that didn't function, for two weeks now.

Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it), I'm not competing currently. May never again if things (nerve damage to shoulder) don't improve more, but that is a different topic all together.
I feel you there brother. Just had my first match this last weekend. Got a late start on the season cause of a torn rotator cuff so just taking it one day at a time. Getting old sucks!

Stick a shim in and be done with it.

Anyone know the current wait time for an AT-X if you order one through EuroOptic/Mile High?

Reactions: deersniper
Anyone know the current wait time for an AT-X if you order one through EuroOptic/Mile High?
A very long time. AI used to occasionally give production timing updates but they miss every projected date by months. I'd guess ordering now might mean end of the year delivery at best depending on color. Best plan is to watch MH/EO inventory and buy a blue or red when they are occasionally in stock. MH had red in stock recently for example and blue also comes in stock sometimes. Later if you don't like the color have the chassis cerakoted to whatever you want.

Reactions: Darkside-Six
PSA for those with the AT-X “standard” height action rail: you can’t run a ZCO Tenebraex front scope cap if you’re using a ZCO 5-27/Spuhr SP-6002 1.5” mount combo and plan to use the long bridge with the full length picatinny rail.
Yup

Full length is gay anyway. Just put a short piece where your clip on goes.

That way you can get your hand around it easier when operating

@MTX, I believe from creeping on your IG- did you cerakote yours black first?

If so- who did you go with and what was the turnaround time?
I did - had it coated black by Presample Depot and the turnaround time was about a week. I believe Eric is quoting 2 weeks currently (and he's true to his word - he gets it done). Shoot them an email.

Reactions: AustinP69
I got my ATX in ES today in hand. Got the call from EO Monday. Whatever I got is not a gen3 tool-less adjust stock. It’s still the hex screws to adjust.

I have a lot of things to learn about it

I have the magazine that came with it and it rattles when moved with fingers…so does my spare mag (sure hope I don’t have a feeding issue).

I got a short bridge cover. Need to get a rail for that (hope some are in stock and right length for short rail)

I also never bought a bipod for it and now wish I did ahead of time.

I see the pic of the one above me and it’s an atlas, but is that connector part of the atlas or an optional mount that you bought with the bipod?

I also waited on a bag rider until I had gun in hand. Not sure which one to get

I saw so many different bag riders on this thread over the past 6 months. Ugggghhh

I was also hoping the light trigger spring is easy to install.

Basically I got a lot to do to it. Won’t be shooting it any time this weekend 😟

I got my ATX in ES today in hand. Got the call from EO Monday. Whatever I got is not a gen3 tool-less adjust stock. It’s still the hex screws to adjust.

I have a lot of things to learn about it

I have the magazine that came with it and it rattles when moved with fingers…so does my spare mag (sure hope I don’t have a feeding issue).

I got a short bridge cover. Need to get a rail for that (hope some are in stock and right length for short rail)

I also never bought a bipod for it and now wish I did ahead of time.

I see the pic of the one above me and it’s an atlas, but is that connector part of the atlas or an optional mount that you bought with the bipod?

I also waited on a bag rider until I had gun in hand. Not sure which one to get

I saw so many different bag riders on this thread over the past 6 months. Ugggghhh

I was also hoping the light trigger spring is easy to install.

Basically I got a lot to do to it. Won’t be shooting it any time this weekend 😟
It should come with the light one on already. At least mine did.

As far as the bipod mount. You need abs arca mount made for the atlas. I use the one from Area 419 but RRS makes one as well.

^^^^yeah area419 is out of stock on them. I need a muzzle break for it to. Was gonna go with an area419 break and they are out of stock also.

My packet for the trigger has the light sprint still in that baggie. If your was from mile high they seem to have the light spring already in. I’m gonna have to adjust trigger the whole 9 yards.

Ohh well I’m on no hurry.

Unknownmunitions has breaks but not sure on thier T2-T3 breaks. Seem ok.

Wish cans were legal in my state.

Anyway, it’ll be a while before i shoot this thing

Reactions: Darkside-Six
^^^^yeah area419 is out of stock on them. I need a muzzle break for it to. Was gonna go with an area419 break and they are out of stock also.

My packet for the trigger has the light sprint still in that baggie. If your was from mile high they seem to have the light spring already in. I’m gonna have to adjust trigger the whole 9 yards.

Ohh well I’m on no hurry.

Unknownmunitions has breaks but not sure on thier T2-T3 breaks. Seem ok.

Wish cans were legal in my state.

Anyway, it’ll be a while before i shoot this thing
At least the foldable hinge will be in stock by the time you do. Hooghly. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: MarinePMI
Maybe area 419 does have in stock of this is what your referring to

Attachments

• F1FE037E-0AC3-4A74-81F4-38DD3B473E41.png
    F1FE037E-0AC3-4A74-81F4-38DD3B473E41.png
    707.6 KB · Views: 34
So area419 did have a break and arca adapter and bipod for arca. So that’s good.

Now can someone lead me to where they got thier bag riders and I’ll stop posting LOL???