• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

To my knowledge that is a scammer sight and there is no accuracyinternationalusa is is a cyber squatting site. Per lowlight.

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit​

Staff member

Supporter

Minuteman
At Shot Show 2023, I was informed of an unauthorized domain claiming to be Accuracy International USA.

There is No Accuracy International USA, they are NOT affiliated with AI or its partners.

The domain is accuracyinternationalusa.com so please avoid this site at all costs.

They offer a lot of shady finance options, and Accuracy International Proper has yet to determine if there are any rifles even associated with them. The owner of the domain is listed as Name Silo so no actual company is associated with it.

Again, this company is cybersquatting on the domain in order to draw you away from the real Accuracy International websites.

To my knowledge that is a scammer sight and there is no accuracyinternationalusa is is a cyber squatting site. Per lowlight.

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit​

Staff member

Supporter

Minuteman
At Shot Show 2023, I was informed of an unauthorized domain claiming to be Accuracy International USA.

There is No Accuracy International USA, they are NOT affiliated with AI or its partners.

The domain is accuracyinternationalusa.com so please avoid this site at all costs.

They offer a lot of shady finance options, and Accuracy International Proper has yet to determine if there are any rifles even associated with them. The owner of the domain is listed as Name Silo so no actual company is associated with it.

Again, this company is cybersquatting on the domain in order to draw you away from the real Accuracy International websites.
Good looking out!

Finally got a chance to get the gun zeroed, trued, and stretch its legs a bit. Very happy with the purchase!
IMG_3739.jpeg

What grip is that? And I’m assuming that is the bridged forend and extended pic rail? I cannot find that pic rail in that color! I think im
Gonna order me up one like this.
The grip is the vertical crossover grip from MKM.

The NV bridge is AIs. The entire gun is painted in Rapcos field drab. I’m a big fan of the color and have a few rifles painted in it. Runs about $10 a can after shipping.

That's a scam site. Hence the "discount for cryptocurrency."

This is AI's actual website:

Is the AT-X not on AI's website or am I completely missing it? It has been out for years now and it is really easy to update a website, literally takes a few minutes. Seems like a strange marketing strategy to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mj30wilson900
Is the AT-X not on AI's website or am I completely missing it? It has been out for years now and it is really easy to update a website, literally takes a few minutes. Seems like a strange marketing strategy to me.
It is not on the website. Why I do not know.

Reactions: BurtG
New to this; how do i know what generation at-x i am looking into. Where is a good place to purchase one in States? Tia
Biggest difference in first glance between a Gen 2 and 3 are thumb screws on the Gen 3 for adjusting the cheek riser and LOP. Previous gens have Allen screws.

Mile high or Eurooptic are go to places. I’ve done business many times with mile high as well as warranty issues and they’ve always been top notch

Watch them come out with a new style chassis that has MLok instead of the key slot.
You can buy a bunch of Key Slot accessories for $1k. It would make sense for AI to do that, especially if they aren't selling as many AT-Xs as they had hoped to. I've got a 3-gen and love it but, as currently configured, it's not optimized for PRS. Maybe they found a way to lighten the bolt lift.

Reactions: Mj30wilson900
You can buy a bunch of Key Slot accessories for $1k. It would make sense for AI to do that, especially if they aren't selling as many AT-Xs as they had hoped to. I've got a 3-gen and love it but, as currently configured, it's not optimized for PRS. Maybe they found a way to lighten the bolt lift.
Maybe AI broke out the 7 axis dremel!

I am such a fucktard for paying retail. Who is the super-secret vendor.
I preordered my first one from MH, paid full retail plus tax plus shipping, and then waited 8 months for it to show up. Talk about feeling like a big dummy when the Gen 2 & Gen 3 were announced a short time later with no wait 🤣. The PX has deals & if you’re already invested in AI’s & have barrels you can grab a BNIB Gen 3 without barrel for a deal from several site sponsors, just call them man. There really is no secret, you’ll love the rifle.

I ordered mine Monday from EuroOptic, delivered Wednesday, shot on Saturday, and still smiling! Immediately sold my other 6.5 to a friend. Went with the NX8 4-32 and loving the setup!

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I ordered mine Monday from EuroOptic, delivered Wednesday, shot on Saturday, and still smiling! Immediately sold my other 6.5 to a friend. Went with the NX8 4-32 and loving the setup!
I need a friend who wants to buy a 6.5 Defiance

so is buying this AT-X @ the discount worth it? or should I be waiting for something new released? im hesitant do to the price drop & dont wanna be stuck if nicer changes come.
Even if they announce the release of something new you’ll likely have several years to sell yours while on the wait list

Chances are at the discounted prices you won’t loose much if you resell. Especially if there’s nothing new coming and prices go back to normal after the sale

Or something completely awesome comes out and nobody wants your junk ATX Gen 3

so is buying this AT-X @ the discount worth it? or should I be waiting for something new released? im hesitant do to the price drop & dont wanna be stuck if nicer changes come.
Odds are they would discontinue due to lack of sales or shifting focus onto more production of their other stuff.
Mlok forend would be the only thing I would change

Reactions: tex68w and Dendro
When was the last time you saw a new AI for 4250? Considering people were selling ATX for 4200ish with no barrels as of late used. 4250 with a hinge is good deal. I'm considering getting one and I have 2 AI's already.
That’s exactly why I bought one. And let me say it really is a fine gun. Heavy but a definite shooter. .5 to .7 groups during break in using sellier and bellot hunting ammo which is what I had on hand. My first taste of the ai rifles and I am amazed.

The ATX rifles can definitely be accurate. I shot an f-class match with mine a few weeks ago and shot a 593-39x from a bipod. That's 39/60 rounds into 1/2 moa at 600 yards. The lost points were wind and my fault. That was with a Bartlien in 6bra spun up by SPR but if anyone wonders about the accuracy limits of the action/chassis, in my experience they are exceptional. That barrel shoots 5 shot groups in the .2-.3 range. My factory 6.5 barrel shoots under 1/2moa with almost no load development, 143 eldx and 41.5 h4350. First load I tried, never moved seating depth, just a quick work up to 41.5gr. Definitely a good barrel.

I think the ATX is a steal at $4k brand new.... Shit, a defiance bare action is $1900 now. Super versatile rifle. Carbon barrel and you can be hunting at around 13lbs, shoot PRS out of the box, I shoot f-class with it too, 223 conversions available, batch of spare bolts just got released hopefully that becomes normal, I grabbed one to do a magnum conversion. Accessories are expensive but honestly not that much more than a lot of other brands and everything just fits and works, no having to mess with stuff to "make it work".

I hate sounding like a fan boy but they're just good rifles. If you're thinking about buying one just do it.

Took the plunge… I’ll let you know if I have buyers remorse... Even at $4250 it hurt just a little
IMG_7679.jpeg

Well, I received my AT-X today… nice piece of kit. Will probably get it zeroed tomorrow. Until then, feast your eyes upon this… only the finest bipod (@Lowlight ) for my AI. Don’t try and change my mind. I know what I’ve got. Now where’s that Bushnell 4200 6-24 mil dot with MOA turrets…

IMG_7682.jpeg

View attachment 8241268
Well, I received my AT-X today… nice piece of kit. Will probably get it zeroed tomorrow. Until then, feast your eyes upon this… only the finest bipod (@Lowlight ) for my AI. Don’t try and change my mind. I know what I’ve got. Now where’s that Bushnell 4200 6-24 mil dot with MOA turrets…

View attachment 8241269
Well, I don’t know how I did it with that antique bipod, but the AT-X didn’t disappoint…

IMG_7687.jpeg

This is my 6.5 Creedmoor load development for my AT (it isn't an AT-X) with a factory barrel (26inch without a muzzle brake), very few rounds shot at this time. Shot at 100 yards.
IMG_0689.JPG

Last edited: