• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AX Stocks ALL SOLD

djskit

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2008
Roseville, CA
YIKES - All 3 stocks are SOLD
SCOPE RINGS ARE STILL UP - I'll probably post them up again separately.

SOLD 3 used Accuracy International AX Stocks for Remington 700 footprint and 3 sets of “High” rings to go with them.
Scroll to the bottom for pics.

The first is a post-2014 and the other two are pre-2014. I have been using these exclusively for the past 8 years but I’m moving on to a different platform. These may be missing a couple minor parts and have seen varying degrees of use and are priced accordingly. All have Weibad cheek pad and at least one rail and Harris Adapters.

#1 is the Post- 2014 in Pale Brown. Bonus features include Really Right Stuff Acra Plate, HRD Gear Acra Rail and thumb rest. This stock has seen it’s share of use and has some scratches and dings on it but is in pretty good shape considering
$750 plus $25 shipping. SOLD

#2 is an older model in OD Green – this one has seen a lot more use and is quite a bit more beat up but fully serviceable – includes thumb rest and RRS Acra Plate. Price reflects condition. This one has been skim bedded as well so you may need to break out the dremmel and refresh the mating surfaces.
$500 plus $25 shipping. SOLD

#3 is my oldest and is beat pretty good but is solid and fully functional. This on too has been skim bedded.
$300 plus $25 shipping SOLD

Your gonna want rings with that…. STILL AVAILBLE

3 set of “high” rings. They work perfectly with standard LR scopes and nicely clears the AX forearm.

#A are very nice condition American Rifle Company 34MM rings.
$125, free shipping if you buy a stock - $10 if sold separately

#B are Vortex/Seekins 34MM in good condition.
$75, free shipping if you buy a stock - $10 if sold separately

#C is also Vortex/Seekins in 30MM
$75, free shipping if you buy a stock - $10 if sold separately
#1 SOLD
Untitled by David Skit, on Flickr

#2 SOLD - PENDING FUNDS

Included w/ #2
#3 SOLD

Untitled by David Skit, on

#A
#B
#c

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs
That's how it's done. All 3 claimed within 38 mins lol.