• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Accuracy International AXMC Package (6.5 creed, 308win, 338 NM) - Sold pending funds

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Hey guys, thinning the herd even more as I am focusing down on a couple rifles that I'll actually shoot instead of having 10 that hardly get touched. All the barrels have a very low round count on them. Perhaps @MACHTECH can weigh in on the more precise round counts as I am waiting to get my phone back to look at our old conversation.

2017 Accuracy International AXMC in Elite Sand
    - 18" 308 win (should be 1:10 according to EuroOptic's website) AI barrel threaded 5/8x24 with thread protector
    - 20" 6.5 creed 1:8 AI barrel threaded 5/8x24 with thread protector
    - 27" 338 NM 1:9.35 AI barrel threaded (will need to check and verify if it's 3/4 or 5/8 on this one) with thread protector
    - (1) 10 round SA mag
    - I will have to look again for a long action mag for the Norma. For the life of me I can't find it right now.
    - 338 Norma bolt conversion
    - aluminum magwell adapter for SA
    - SA conversion (I will have to verify if this is small or large firing pin. I've never had any issues with it regardless)
    - Arca rail included
    - TAB gear barrel sleeve for the spare barrels is included as well

Scope mount, suppressor, and optics not included. The rifle will ship in the factory box as long as I can fit everything in there.

$7,500 shipped for everything that is there and I'll split the cost of insurance for you if you want that. If you're local to MI then I can get you a good chunk of 338 NM brass/ammo for cheap with the rifle, otherwise I'd rather not bother shipping that.

Not many trades at the moment as I could use the cash for some other hobbies & house projects. I can take Paypal F&F or goods +3%, postal money orders, or cash (FTF).
    - High end optics. Prefer H59 but open to other christmas tree style mil optics

87392D2C-BEC9-40C1-B873-A90B867945B3.jpeg
    4C4CD210-ED77-4A89-A055-A45528A4DB4C.jpeg

Last edited:
    I'm looking around to see if I have those recorded somewhere. I am pretty sure the 308 and 338 are sub 200 and the 6.5 creed is maybe 400. I will keep looking and let you know if I find the log book.

Great package. Very tempted but so many other irons in the fire at the moment. GLWS!!!