• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AXSR...what parts ya want?

Tyler Kemp

Print Daddy
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2008
MO
mkmachining.com
Hello Everyone,

Had a customer who was kind enough to send his rifle in. I've got it for another week or so, and also got a nice scan of the entire rifle.

What parts what you like to see offered for this rifle? The customer sent it in for a single shot sled to be made, but I'm thinking definitely a better bag rider, possibly a cheekpiece that is more robust, open to other ideas!

Oh, and a vert grip for the weird grip angle built into the rifle.

Reactions: 96C and Diabolus
34ACA3C1-7136-4F82-9C29-74E353DFFAA1.jpeg
How ya like this?

Note that tasty scan that allows for precise fitment adjustments.

What do you guys think of this bag ride design? It is overlayed on top of the round ballsacky version that was on there. I think it's longer, fits the aesthetics better, and will ride a bag better:
If it'll work with my OG AX as well, I don't see why not. That shitty nub is shit.

Reactions: rancher5
If it'll work with my OG AX as well, I don't see why not. That shitty nub is shit.
Post me a pic of the interface. If it's that pic rail section, should be the same. We just modeled around that whole thing and then made a little inset where the recoil pad plate can interface into it seamlessly.

Reactions: Krob95
49224402-5824-4F25-A320-877F4E902872.jpeg

Appears to be similar between the two different rifles. Definitely looking forward to this!

Reactions: viking78
Tyler, sign me up for all 3 mods.

Tyler, this is awesome - thanks for doing this. I really like a straight grip - can you do something like this?

Attachments

• 4E9AD6DD-98BF-4511-9509-E8B33A272D64_4_5005_c.jpeg
    4E9AD6DD-98BF-4511-9509-E8B33A272D64_4_5005_c.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 71
Looks awesome.
I’m definitely in for the trio...
-Bag Rider
-Grip w/ Thumb Shelf
-Single-Shot Sled

EDIT:
Would it be possible to have the grip incorporate the storage floor plate system with a bit/limiter holder built on it? This way it could house a fix it stick limiter and the driver bit securely within the grip?

Last edited:
Looks awesome.
I’m definitely in for the trio...
-Bag Rider
-Grip w/ Thumb Shelf
-Single-Shot Sled

EDIT:
Would it be possible to have the grip incorporate the storage floor plate system with a bit/limiter holder built on it? This way it could house a fix it stick limiter and the driver bit securely within the grip?

Working on a baseplate for the grip now.

As for a thumb shelf, I want some feedback with folks having their hand in firing position so we can put the thumb shelf where desired.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Working on a baseplate for the grip now.

As for a thumb shelf, I want some feedback with folks having their hand in firing position so we can put the thumb shelf where desired.
Awesome. Would you be able to do something with the baseplate where it could hold the torque limiter and bit or is that too much for that small of an area?

🍻

Damn. Tyler I want an SR simply because of how responsive you are as an aftermarket manufacturer. Nicely done.
Wish I could find one in my AO to finger.

I'm not so sure about those thin grips, one of the best things about the Ergo deluxe is how wide and rounded it is, very comfortable.
Tried a few narrow grips on other chassis', didn't like the feel at all.

Keen to see what you make for the AXSR man, good stuff!

Wouldn't mind a polymer bolt sleeve, to protect the lugs and claws etc. when in transport out of the rifle.

Reactions: M8541Reaper