• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AXSR's are HERE!!

AXMC 300WM & 338 magazines are compatible with AXSR.
I don't think there is an AXSR specific 300WM magazine.

308 bolt bodies, can be backordered from EO and MH, that seems like the most probable way to secure one as they sold out quickly last time. I got one recently down in Australia so if they made it this far, you should see them MUCH sooner.

You will need the AXSR specific 308 mags, I am almost certain the AXMC SA mag adapter is incompatible as it is unable to click in (happy to be corrected), the AXSR 308 mags are the same size as the 300WM, with internal spacers.

I have 6.5CM, 300WM, 300PRC & 338LM (waiting on 338 bolt) and it is an outstanding rifle. Have an 18.5" Proof CF barrel on order also so quite similar, you will NOT regret the swap.

6.5CM (140gr Hornady ELDMatch) in AXSR 308 magazine next to 300PRC in AX Long Action 300WM magazine (210gr Berger VLD in Lapua).
mags.jpg

Alright, I really just need someone to say yes and to answer a few questions. I apologize for resurrecting this thread, seemed unreasonable to start a new conversation.

I am considering on selling my entire DT SRSA1, including a 26" Proof CF 6.5CM, 28" 6.5 CM SS, 26" 308 Win from SAC, and a 28" 300 Norma from SAC to fund an AXSR from Euro Optic with a Proof CF 18.5" 308 Win, 24" 6.5 PRC and the stock 27" 300 Norma.

Don't get me wrong, the DT is great, but not perfect. I cannot run the bolt nearly as fast or smooth as I could with a Rem 700 or the Defiance action I got to shoot about 20 rounds with. Barrel support has already surpassed the DT market in parts and support, which is another reason I am considering the switch.

However, having a hard time locating the 308 bolt body (typical), but are the AXMC 300 WM magazines compatible with the AXSR? I noticed on Mile High, they have a 12 rounder for the AXMC, is this compatible as well?

There was it may still be there, a axsr 308 bolt in the px just a heads up

Thinking about ordering an AXSR. Since it’s been out a couple years now, any issues or concerns I should be aware of? For instance, saw a post this week about mags needing to be tweaked for 300 PRC to feed effectively. Also, looks like 308 bolts are all out of stock.

Last edited:
Thinking about ordering an AXSR. Since it’s been out a couple years now, any issues or concerns I should be aware of? (For instance, saw a post this week about mags needing to be tweaked for 300 PRC to feed effectively).

If you do @MOUNTIC has a sick one up for sale

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Thinking about ordering an AXSR. Since it’s been out a couple years now, any issues or concerns I should be aware of? (For instance, saw a post this week about mags needing to be tweaked for 300 PRC to feed effectively).
I’ve had mine for a few months now and I really like it. It isn’t perfect, but nothing is. I wish they wouldn’t be gay about restricting the AXMC-LE (my first choice) but that aside, I’m happy with my AXSR.

Issues:
-cheek riser lock lever pin would slip loose under recoil only after a few rounds. A drop of glue fixed it.
-cheek riser screw (that holds the locking assembly in place) comes loose under recoil. A drop of loctite fixed that.
-dropped the 308 mag during a reload and the plastic base cracked. Superglue fixed that.
-300 12rd mag will feed the first 5rds of 300PRC perfectly…but bolt overrides the last 5. (My 10rd 300 mag is perfect).

That’s it for issues so far. Nothing that big of a deal.

The barrel change is dead nuts repeatable. There’s a .1U shift between my AI 308 barrel and my AI 300PRC barrel. Lucked out there. I can balance it on the edge of a 3/4” piece of plywood with all of my barrels and accessories within a 2” area on the Arca spot in front of the magwell. Zero trigger issues so far and I’m out in the desert. It’s just all around really fun to shoot. If you have the money, go for it.

Have had mine for a couple of years now.
Generally lives as a 26" 300PRC. Have 18.5" 308Win, 24" 6.5CM & factory steel 300WM barrels that are all solid.

I have had maybe two minor feeding issues (from over 1000 rounds) 300PRC using the standard 10rd 300WM mags.
A small cheek riser bolt come loose after well over a year of beatings, snugged up and it's solid again. Normal maintenance would catch that.

Took it to the USA last week for a course and NRL Hunter match with the 6.5CM barrel.
In the dust of Cameo and the snow in Utah, zero issues... Thing is a beast.

This is the first rifle out of my safe more often than not. All I have done is change the trigger shoe over to the flat version, personal preference.

I would absolutely recommend the AXSR to anyone looking for ONE rifle to cover a fairly wide range of magnum & short action calibers.

nrl2.jpg

Owned an AXSR for a couple years now. Any word on getting an MLOK forend for it? Also considering getting proof barrels to lighten things up a bit. Have the proof barrels been shooters for everyone? Was the weight savings noticeable/worth it?

Reactions: NateSavannah
Owned an AXSR for a couple years now. Any word on getting an MLOK forend for it? Also considering getting proof barrels to lighten things up a bit. Have the proof barrels been shooters for everyone? Was the weight savings noticeable/worth it?
My 24” 6.5CM proof CF definitely shoots well but I find I have to work (with 147gr TAP) to get it to shoot almost as great as my AI 24” 308 barrel with FGMM 175s (308 and 762 variants are almost lasers without trying).

Reactions: eric90503 and 96C

Proof barrels are good. Cut well over a kilogram off the rifle going from the factory steel 27" 300WM to 26" 300PRC carbon prefit.
The 24" 1:8" 6.5CM CF barrel routinely shoots .5-.75 moa groups with factory 140gr ELDM Hornady Match ammo.

Thinking about ordering an AXSR. Since it’s been out a couple years now, any issues or concerns I should be aware of? For instance, saw a post this week about mags needing to be tweaked for 300 PRC to feed effectively. Also, looks like 308 bolts are all out of stock.
I got an axsr for sale if you’re interested comes with two bolts and barrels not the 308 bolt though.

Reactions: 96C
Does anyone's AXSR have a rattle to it? I have never noticed it until tonight. I removed all of my accessories and the bolt and there is a pronounced click when the gun rotates past 90 degrees fore or aft. If I shake it it rattles loudly from somewhere near the trigger. Is this normal and I just haven't noticed?? :unsure:

Does anyone's AXSR have a rattle to it? I have never noticed it until tonight. I removed all of my accessories and the bolt and there is a pronounced click when the gun rotates past 90 degrees fore or aft. If I shake it it rattles loudly from somewhere near the trigger. Is this normal and I just haven't noticed?? :unsure:
No, not normal. It could be a few things, but if it is coming from the trigger area it may very well be the plate that holds the trigger in place. If you look through the trigger guard you can see the rear bolt, you'll have to pull the action from the chassis to get to them and see if they are loose.

Isn't there a hex key in the cheek rest? Might look at that to see if that's rattling...

I forget there is even a hex wrench in there. I never remove mine and it's solid in there. The possibility that the trigger retaining plate is loose sounds feasible, the roll pin would keep the trigger assembly in place and functioning and that plate and loose bolts might be rattling around.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
Hi All! After careful inspection of every bolt (and also the hex key!) I couldn't find anything wrong. I'd like to update and say that very early this morning, just hours after I posted my first comment, Scott from AINA reached out and connected me with Tim at AINA who was extremely helpful. We did a little bit of basic troubleshooting and when that didn't solve the problem, they immediately sent me a shipping label (prepaid!!) and had me send it in for them to take a look.

I have never had such a positive customer experience in my entire life and am blown away with the CS at AINA. Will update with what they find, it should be a quick turnaround it sounds like. Thank you Scott and Tim!!!

Hi All! After careful inspection of every bolt (and also the hex key!) I couldn't find anything wrong. I'd like to update and say that very early this morning, just hours after I posted my first comment, Scott from AINA reached out and connected me with Tim at AINA who was extremely helpful. We did a little bit of basic troubleshooting and when that didn't solve the problem, they immediately sent me a shipping label (prepaid!!) and had me send it in for them to take a look.

I have never had such a positive customer experience in my entire life and am blown away with the CS at AINA. Will update with what they find, it should be a quick turnaround it sounds like. Thank you Scott and Tim!!!

Did they figure out the problem for you?

Did they figure out the problem for you?
So sorry for the delay! I left to go out of town last Wednesday but they had me the rifle back on Thursday. I just got to look at it last night and everything is perfect. Apparently, someone had forgotten retaining compound on the retaining and alignment rods under the action rail. They got it squared away same day and even did some trigger work. She's now a smooth 1 lb 10 oz with no rattle, back together and going to the range on Wednesday. Unbelievably impressed with AINA!!!

So sorry for the delay! I left to go out of town last Wednesday but they had me the rifle back on Thursday. I just got to look at it last night and everything is perfect. Apparently, someone had forgotten retaining compound on the retaining and alignment rods under the action rail. They got it squared away same day and even did some trigger work. She's now a smooth 1 lb 10 oz with no rattle, back together and going to the range on Wednesday. Unbelievably impressed with AINA!!!
Excellent, glad to hear they took care of you so quickly.