• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Accuracy International Thread

Lil'Joe

Private
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2004
Occupied State of NC
Darn, I guess I missed out on this thread. With all due respect, to Frank and the rest of the community, I believe that you guys treated EVILFORCE wrongly. I think that everyone should have encouraged our young friend to sell all of the rifles that he owned to spite AI, not just the AI sticks, of course I guess that would mean that he would not have any other reason to hang around.....

BTW EVILFORCE my young friend, you wouldn't be angry with Harley Davidson or the local Corvette mechanic would you?

Re: Accuracy International Thread

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lil'Joe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Darn, I guess I missed out on this thread. With all due respect, to Frank and the rest of the community, I believe that you guys treated EVILFORCE wrongly. I think that everyone should have encouraged our young friend to sell all of the rifles that he owned to spite AI, not just the AI sticks, of course I guess that would mean that he would not have any other reason to hang around.....

BTW EVILFORCE my young friend, you wouldn't be angry with Harley Davidson or the local Corvette mechanic would you? </div></div>

I don't hang around much. Most people here just want to flame everyone for everything they say. Just watch. As far as Harley Mechanic goes. No problem. I do my own work. As for the Vette. I sold it and got a SC430 Lexus. No problems with it. And never angry with the Dealership. G.M just makes a POS. You can put a scanner on them and find lots of problems and trouble codes in most of the modules. Programming issues for the most part.