• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Accuracy International

EVILFORCE

Private
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2008
Nothern Cali
Coming soon. Three AI rifles and one chassis system. One rifle in 243, one 300 mag, and a 338 Lapua. The chassis is a long action Remington with a 338 mag. All are 1.5 stocks. All have all AI parts as in bi pods, slings, breaks, bases and rings. All are under 100 rounds. Most have Nightforce scopes. After trying to get three skin nuts for six weeks,this was from two different places the second being only two weeks so far, and being hung-up on the phone by Scott and promises I no longer want to deal with them. Might need a major part one day. I don't think I have enough post yet to put these up here but I can do that and I will get pics as well. Be next weekend as it is still dark when I go to work and come home. But as always I am sure I am the bad guy.I think the rest of you would not have been happy with the situation either. I doubt they will send me the nuts for the skins after posting this so the chassis might need nuts. So let the flaming of me begin.

Re: Accuracy International

Customer service really that bad?

Mile High Shooting was pretty good at fixing their mistake when I dealt with them. Why not give them a call?

I just called Mile High Shooting Center and ordered a set for myself. They are expecting your call.

MILE HIGH SHOOTING ACCESSORIES LLC
RANDY & DIANN PENNINGTON
14178 LEXINGTON CIRCLE
BROOMFIELD, COLORADO

PH# 303-519-9616
FAX# 303-254-6572

E-MAIL ADDRESS - [email protected]

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">MHSC carries many AI parts.</span></span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triggernometry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If your phone communication skills are as shitty as your written skills, I would've hung up on you too.</div></div>

Thank you. Cumming from you that makes me proud teacher. Like my spelling?

You try talking to people for 6 weeks with promises to get back and never do and see how long you will stay sweet. How was that Teach?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With regards to your title. Would that be a little tin one?</div></div>

Most definitely. To some. :}

Hey, you just made it to 51 post!! Now you get to sell your AI due to lacking some nuts
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Target In Sight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey, you just made it to 51 post!! Now you get to sell your AI due to lacking some nuts
wink.gif
</div></div>

Ya I did. With all of you guys help.
grin.gif

EVILFORCE/GOD

This was expected.

You and I never spoke to each other before today, so you should not have been surprised at my questions to try to determine how Accuracy International could help you. I cannot know your problem without information. When I pointed out that Stacey has been gone for the past week attending Sniper Week in Florida, you became increasingly abusive, and it reached the point that I terminated the call. While we will go nearly to the ends of the earth to help our customers, we will not tolerate abuse. There is an old saying about biting the had that feeds you. This logic also applies to hand that is trying to help you.

The parts that you want, apparently free of charge, are part of the stockside assembly, and as such, do not have a separate part number. I learned that Stacey does have a few of these parts stashed for the occasional person who takes them out and loses a few, or otherwise manages to destroy them.

If you will send you mailing address to [email protected] I will personally mail the parts tomorrow free of charge.

Regards,

Scott Seigmund

Looks like he did you a solid, that should make you feel better about the situation. Sometimes people are busy and things slip through the cracks. I used to work in retail with car stuff and although you try to make everyone a satisfied customer sometimes it does slip. I can understand the frustration of the OP, but as has been suggested rather politely you would probably get more supportive customer service without the abrasive posturing. My experience with most of the people in this hobby/job/industry is that being polite and patient gets you a lot further than being an ass. Just a suggestion.

Scott, don't mail him the parts.

Save them for someone that is not a complete asshole and will actually appreciate your service.

None of us here are swayed by his rantings, we all know that you and Stacey as people and AI as a company take care of us.

EVILFORCE- a half assed effort on your part would have given you other options as well, i.e. search. The availability of these screws has been covered on this forum and a few options have been discovered. I hope you have to dump your AI stuff creaper than dirt, the new owners will be very happy with thier rigs and will recieve excelent service and support from AI.

OP - I've had my AW for 5 years. Only part that has ever failed was the thread on the recoil pad bolt...and that was down to me!

So you are selling <span style="text-decoration: underline">three</span> AI and a chassis system simply because you had to wait a few weeks for six spare nuts for the skins? And maybe one day you may have to wait if a major part fails?

Seriously? That would have to be one of the most asinine, cut-your-own-nose-off-to-spite-your-face decisions I've ever heard of for doing anything!

Even if one part failed you've still got two other rifles working!

What's the real reason???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EVILFORCE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Coming soon. Three AI rifles and one chassis system. One rifle in 243, one 300 mag, and a 338 Lapua. The chassis is a long action Remington with a 338 mag. All are 1.5 stocks. All have all AI parts as in bi pods, slings, breaks, bases and rings. All are under 100 rounds. Most have Nightforce scopes. After trying to get three skin nuts for six weeks,this was from two different places the second being only two weeks so far, and being hung-up on the phone by Scott and promises I no longer want to deal with them. Might need a major part one day. I don't think I have enough post yet to put these up here but I can do that and I will get pics as well. Be next weekend as it is still dark when I go to work and come home. But as always I am sure I am the bad guy.I think the rest of you would not have been happy with the situation either. I doubt they will send me the nuts for the skins after posting this so the chassis might need nuts. So let the flaming of me begin. </div></div>

tumblr_kur7pj1CJj1qan7vso1_400.gif

So, let me get this straight. You (random, blasphemous, unknown ass) came here to trash someone that people ACTUALLY have experience with. And as an added plus, you posted your drek in the humor section of this forum.

I award you no points.......and may God (not you) have mercy on you soul.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, let me get this straight. You (random, blasphemous, unknown ass) came here to trash someone that people ACTUALLY have experience with. And as an added plus, you posted your drek in the humor section of this forum.

I award you no points.......and may God (not you) have mercy on you soul. </div></div>

You know nothing of the situation. So go back in your closet and play with your little toy.

Where is the English Teacher when you need him?
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EVILFORCE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, let me get this straight. You (random, blasphemous, unknown ass) came here to trash someone that people ACTUALLY have experience with. And as an added plus, you posted your drek in the humor section of this forum.

I award you no points.......and may God (not you) have mercy on you soul. </div></div>

You know nothing of the situation. So go back in your closet and play with your little toy.

Where is the English Teacher when you need him?
grin.gif
</div></div>

We know what you posted (the parts I could understand) and what Scott (who I trust) posted. Guess what? It's enough to know you're a fucking fool whos best off selling his AI equipment and taking up crochet.

Doubt he really has the kit mentioned above. Probably a wanna-be from Kalifornia- just trying to piss in the pool. Can't believe he wants to slam good guys here and sell off the best sticks you can buy. Manybe needs some anger management classes? I will never part with my AIAW.

Han

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hannibal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doubt he really has the kit mentioned above. <span style="color: #FF0000">Probably a wanna-be from Kalifornia-</span> just trying to piss in the pool. Can't believe he wants to slam good guys here and sell off the best sticks you can buy. Manybe needs some anger management classes? I will never part with my AIAW.

Han </div></div>

Ya. That is it.
grin.gif