• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International's New Pistol Grip Skins

el gordo2

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2008
San Antonio, Tejas
I have a few rifles using the AICS chassis and while I like them just the way they I decided to try something new. Ordered a set of Accuracy International's new pistol grip skins Aug. 7th and recieved them Thur. the 9th. Kudu's to Melissa and the gang at Milehigh Shooters Supply for their excellent service and a great price.

I went with the basic black skins on this one, something about it, it's just classic .

7.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

Re: Accuracy International's New Pistol Grip Skins

Skin aside that bolt knob looks like it could be used as a weapon.

mate that is soooo sweet..i love it...do you know if they are shipping the AICS with those skins? if they do i suspect they move heaps....compliments to mr viper, when the OEM responds you know you are doing great work...

Pictures and skins look great El Gordo2, Nicely done !
How are you liking the feel of them to the stock AI Skins ?

Any word on if these work with the Accu-shot monopod?

Outstanding pics El Gordo!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Merlin40</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> compliments to mr viper, when the OEM responds you know you are doing great work... </div></div>

Thanks Merlin- they do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. We have many more things coming up so, AI grab your notebook, I've got some ideas for you!

Mr Victor,
We have our notebooks ready but please do not suggest we copied your stock sides. We copied the AX, which happened to come before Viperskins and always planned to provide replacement stocks for AW, AE and legacy AICS.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tomirwin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mr Victor,
We have our notebooks ready but please do not suggest we copied your stock sides. We copied the AX, which happened to come before Viperskins and always planned to provide replacement stocks for AW, AE and legacy AICS.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International </div></div>

+1.

Also, where does one find those polymer AI mags? First time I've seen them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dang472</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also, where does one find those polymer AI mags? First time I've seen them. </div></div>

AICS .223 mags are polymer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tomirwin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mr Victor,
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International </div></div>

Modular chassis platform with laser beams. It's the future!

MV

I look forward to purchasing a set of pistol grip skins for my AI soon. The only one available that allow for the monopod attachment is Viperskins, correct?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ashland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I look forward to purchasing a set of pistol grip skins for my AI soon. The only one available that allow for the monopod attachment is Viperskins, correct? </div></div>

I'm not sure about the AI, but we do offer the Accushot monopod cut for ours right now. And in about 3 weeks we have a brand new designed rear stock coming out that is 100 percent compatible with the Accushot monopod.

You're either a professional photographer or your high school guidance counselor messed up bad. VERY nice pics!

Are these coming on new AIAWs?

"more things coming up so, AI grab your notebook, I've got some ideas for you"...this made me smile, i do have to admire the chutzpah of Mr Viper...thats gold... i think the Ai looks better, smoother.... are these skins coming on the AE?

Michael, thank you for the reply. By the way, your new multicam skins just look too good to pass up. Must spend more money on my AI now.

Very nice pics, makes me want to try some out for my AE. Any chance we can get full rifle pics from the side?

IR speed light behind the gun, shooting at a fast shutter speed? Or am I totally wrong? Anyway, awesome shots.

I am certainly not a professional photographer, not anything close to one. I do try to set up and compose shots from time to time. Folks would laugh at my gear and set up.

But with that said thanks for the compliments! They are very much appreciated and will challenge me to to keep at it.

I wound up not getting to shoot this rig this weekend as planned but there's always the next one.
smile.gif

el gordo2, great pics, thanks. I hope you are enjoying the new stock sides.
As far as the Accu-shot monopod is concerned, we have been working with B&T, the manufacturer. You should contact them directly and they will advise.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International