• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms AccuracyInternational AW .260/.308

k2peaker

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 7, 2009
Evergreen, CO
Sold

For sale:
AIAW short action, originally in .308 -- a folder with all the length of pull/cheek/comb adjustability. I bought it new in late 2009 or early 2010. They were in short supply so I'm sure the build date in England would have been a month or two earlier. The .308 barrel has about 100 rounds through it (initial break-in, sight-in, and one match).
Presently installed barrel is a Krieger .260 that I competed with for 2 years. Likely has 1000+ rounds through it and it’s still easily sub-MOA. I bought another Krieger barrel to replace it, had it cerakoted olive, had GA Precision do the chambering and end threading, etc. but never had the need to install it. There's definitely life left in the currently installed barrel. .308 barrel is either factory-installed or RiflesOnly-installed from when I received it new.

Optics are a PremierReticle 5-25. I believe the reticle is the Gen 2 XR, Illuminated reticle, side-dial parallax, FFP of course - Scope is in an AI mount.

Included will be many extras. For example, it currently has the Viperskins with pistol grip but the original AI olive skins (that I had MultiCam coated) are included.
Atlas bipod with foot upgrade + extra claw feet. Accupod installed. The Atlas is attached using the AI front accessory mount option.
Original Storm Case that’s very lightly used (I’ve had it in a drag bag for most of its life). Biathlon strap. AI flash hider (unused as I always shot suppressed). 5 AI ten round mags included.

This is really a great precision shooting platform that served me well and is in cherry condition and was my pride and joy.
Price: $7.3 takes everything discussed and in the pics. I have $10.5K+ into what you're seeing.
PayPal and I’ll ship to your FFL.
ojmKYhhiRwCpfPtxDtf9fQ.jpg
4VlXrhCITnmLc39OLajNHg.jpg
GjkakBy%Ti27O0U+znADRA.jpg
N2urbGNER5WfMdOseH4DBw.jpgPdDUlGWXSQGddrnyMeLrFA.jpg
VgCi3adrR%GUdfs3LDq3+A.jpg
SHNwfW0GQ++rMJ5wsRrRtw.jpg
zZWSDVFwSHSN3hYkkqR6Mw.jpg
IupeEt3%QUOCUep8EVoYWA.jpg

Anyway, shoot me a line if any of this interests you.
K2 -
Colorado, NM, WY shooters know me well. Started CRC Precision Match with RJ way back when and am a 20 Year IPSC/USPSA shooter.

Attachments

• xtBKRrGDQ6SAUinBwo4TmA.jpg
    xtBKRrGDQ6SAUinBwo4TmA.jpg
    1,022.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Reactions: jcam
Interested in some mags and the new 260bbl if you seperate items.

My druthers as of now is to keep the package together. I’d consider separating the scope from the rifle - $2K off price minus scope.

I should add that one of the other extras that I’d throw in is a couple hundred pieces of fire-formed brass. Pretty much all Lapua.

Reactions: _DE_