• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accurate mag w/ Primal rights insert for 6 dasher

Kyskeet

Private
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2017
Looking for a mag extension that will work with my mag setup. Tried th MPA extension I've been using on a 6.5 CM , it allowed the primal rights spacer to slip down into the mag extension. Suggestions?

Use something like "Sugru" to build a shelf on the bottom of the extension for the spacer to sit on.

I used Sugru for AICS mags, Primal Rights spacer/6BR kit and Seekins +4 extensions, worked good.

Reactions: Bertoli888
Sugru is a moldable glue. It starts off as a material that is "putty" like in consistency, and cures over 24 hours to something that's rock hard. It's very easy to work with. You can buy it from Amazon or any big chain store.

Here's the "shelf" I made with Sugru:

IMG_20180918_084511.jpg

IMG_20180918_084535.jpg

IMG_20180918_084714.jpg

Here's what the Sugru packaging looks like:

81XSdDknNOL._AC_SY355_.jpg

Looking for a mag extension that will work with my mag setup. Tried th MPA extension I've been using on a 6.5 CM , it allowed the primal rights spacer to slip down into the mag extension. Suggestions?

Altus carries one that is specifically machined to work with the Primal Rights kits, has a block milled into the base plate that holds up the spacer.

Altus carries one that is specifically machined to work with the Primal Rights kits, has a block milled into the base plate that holds up the spacer.

It's about damned time someone produced one ready for a 6BR kit.

That's the way I would go today if I was still using AI mags.

Once again the hide comes thru. Two Altus mag extensions are inbound designed for use with the primalrites dasher spacers. Thanks again.

Reactions: kthomas