• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Accurate Ordnance closing its doors......

toader

Private
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Just read this on another forum....sorry to hear it!! They built me a couple rifles over the years that were HAMMERS!!

Good luck to Mark from AO....dealing with family matters, prayers sent.

Last edited:
Goodwin posted that he wasn't shooting for them anymore so i was curious to what happened. sad day. they don't get talked about much here

Reactions: toader
Quoted from Marks facebook page >>> "
We want to sincerely thank everyone who has supported and encouraged us the last few (9+) years. We greatly appreciate you.
Unfortunately, we have decided to close the shop. I am dealing with a parent in Hospice care and my attention needs to be elsewhere at the moment. Jason is retaining the CNC lathe and tooling with intentions of setting up a new shop. We'll make sure the word gets out there when that happens.
We're contacting the few remaining customers with projects to make arrangements to make sure they are satisfied. So, if you are one of those customers, please be patient and I promise we'll reach out to you.
We appreciate everyone's understanding and wish you and your families a happy and blessed New Year.
Mark Kuczka"

Need help here...

Does anyone have a good line of connection to get ahold of Mark?

Thanks in advance

Wow, that sucks. I’ve had a few barrels from them back when I had an AI and they shot well. Best of luck to them!

Sad day when talented builders close up. Life happens to us all though. Hope things work out in the long run.

Im renewing this thread because I've been unable to contact anyone from AO and they still have 2 rifles of mine...

If anyone has any information or contact methods please, please let me know

Im renewing this thread because I've been unable to contact anyone from AO and they still have 2 rifles of mine...

Bump.....I am sure someone on the Hide can help you get in contact.

Have you tried reaching out to Mark on FaceBook? I have talked to him a few times via messenger and he he always responds.

Woody that was with AO is (or was) at MPA back in June. Maybe he can help track someone from AO that has your stuff.

Reactions: Nomad909
Mark's on Facebook everyday, not hiding, if you have an issue I'm sure he will work with you.

Not a social media guy. I generally stick with professional means of communication but they're obviously not working.. I got ahold of a friend of Mark that says he's going to contact him. I'll give it a week and check back in.

Thanks