• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accurate Ordnance Grand Opening

Re: Accurate Ordnance Grand Opening

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AlpacaFarmer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Contacted Mark about the PCR...quick response with great info. Guess who is now in line for a PCR build
smile.gif
I can't wait until he gets the parts inhouse so he can begin! I have the silencer...now to choose the glass. </div></div>

What's a PCR?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: justwoody1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AlpacaFarmer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Contacted Mark about the PCR...quick response with great info. Guess who is now in line for a PCR build
smile.gif
I can't wait until he gets the parts inhouse so he can begin! I have the silencer...now to choose the glass. </div></div>

What's a PCR? </div></div>

The rifle everyone shot but you the night you bailed on us to shoot with NV, you silly rabbit! Rob named it that (PCR) when he wrote the magazine article on the rifle. Hell, Kevin shot several sub-.25 MOA groups with it that night with the sun right in his face. Nuum had a sub- .25 MOA group going then threw a flier. He got nervous. LOL. You missed out, bro. Love ya much and want to get you behind the trigger before the article is released.

Hope to see you this week. I'll buy the pizza. Visit our website sometime and you won't ask silly questions. Ha! :p

Later, bro!

-M

(Disclaimer - this message typed after more than a couple beers. Sorry for any typos. :) )

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BookHound</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: justwoody1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AlpacaFarmer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Contacted Mark about the PCR...quick response with great info. Guess who is now in line for a PCR build
smile.gif

What's a PCR? </div></div>

(Disclaimer - this message typed after more than a couple beers. Sorry for any typos. :) ) </div></div>

What did you tell me about Drinking and Posting?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BookHound</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

The rifle everyone shot but you the night you bailed on us to shoot with NV, you silly rabbit! Rob named it that (PCR) when he wrote the magazine article on the rifle. Hell, Kevin shot several sub-.25 MOA groups with it that night with the sun right in his face. Nuum had a sub- .25 MOA group going then threw a flier. He got nervous. LOL. You missed out, bro. Love ya much and want to get you behind the trigger before the article is released.

Hope to see you this week. I'll buy the pizza. Visit our website sometime and you won't ask silly questions. Ha! :p

Later, bro!

-M

(Disclaimer - this message typed after more than a couple beers. Sorry for any typos. :) ) </div></div>

Yeah I missed out.
frown.gif
But some people (me). Has to work so they can buy more guns and ammo man. Hopefully I can shoot it soon. I'm getting tired of finger banging it.
wink.gif
Gotta work this week. We'll do pizza and beer next week.

good time dealing with Mark and the guys on my bottom metal inlet. Inlet and bedded for 100 bucks! Well worth it! Very professional job and very nice guys. And they sell AI mags for cheaper than most others I have seen on the web........

caleb

It's always a good thing when you can go get outstanding work at great prices by even better folks.
Semper Fi

Just dropped my 700 action off at AO today with a fresh Maners T4A. Getting it blinged out with a new rock creek barrel in 260 (1 in 8) and trued action. They're going to bed and Dip the stock in Multicam and put a fresh cerakote in graphite black, Badger Bottom, bolt knob and 20moa base. Fluted bolt and an AAC muzzle break. Hope to have it back in my hands in a matter of WEEKS (not months)!

I'll post some before and after photos when I get it back. So far my experience has been nothing but a pleasure.

Thanks to Mark and the rest of the guys for all the work.

man quacktastic, i dropped off basically the same parts to AO a few weeks back. now you got me wanting a multicam dip.............

Brutus,
I have a bathtub and a curiosity if you are interested... does that sound as bad as i think?

Awesome site definitly a great start!

I have been impressed with the quick response to my questions and emails by Mark. Sent in my deposit, (well wife did since I couldn't from here) and really looking forward to my 6.5 creedmor PCR rifle when I get home in May. Will have to see if Mark will post some pics of it if it's done before I can lay hands on it.

Now comes the hard part of picking out some glass for it.

The Boys at AO have my rifle now...going from 6.5Lapua 26" to .308 16"!

Some critters are going to be in trouble!!!

Service here at AO can not be beat! Dave builds a hammer also! He built my rifle the first go round and I won't let any body else touch it..

We sent two sick rifles back with David after the Practical Marksman's Challenge. They were on their way back within a couple of days, and the bill was ridiculously low- less than a quarter of what we were expecting. There will be a couple more guns headed to GA soon.

Mark & the guys have two of my builds over there now and a third will go to them once the Stiller Group Buy actions ship...thank god my wife doesn't read this forum!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bs295</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been impressed with the quick response to my questions and emails by Mark. Sent in my deposit, (well wife did since I couldn't from here) and really looking forward to my 6.5 creedmor PCR rifle when I get home in May. Will have to see if Mark will post some pics of it if it's done before I can lay hands on it.

Now comes the hard part of picking out some glass for it.
</div></div>

I promise to send you the teaser pictures first. ;-) Oh yeah, we just got in a new shipment of Nightforce scopes too. LOL.

Thanks to all for your kind words and continued support.

I've got a build in the works with them now, and they've been a pleasure to deal with from the beginning.

My rifle should be finished around the end of the month and I have no doubt that I will be very happy with it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've got a build in the works with them now, and they've been a pleasure to deal with from the beginning.

My rifle should be finished around the end of the month and I have no doubt that I will be very happy with it. </div></div>
i second that! super excited to see what they do with my new 260! What a pleasure they have been to deal with

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BookHound</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ah, I remember that rifle. LOL.

Please keep us posted on how she does for you. We greatly appreciate your business.

Take care,

Mark </div></div>
Mark,
Hope with all these updated post's your finding time to keep things cracking on that box o parts i sent ya
wink.gif
. Can't wait to get it back!!
P.B.

I've now had the chance to utilize the services of Accurate Ordnance for two projects with a third (re-barrel) currently underway. Excellent, prompt service and outstanding quality of work!

Added benefit, after completing my two projects, they are now experts at dealing with parts that have been joined using red Loc-Tite
smile.gif

I'm definitely looking forward to doing more business with Accurate Ordnance!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

First of three builds I have on tap with Mark & the guys. This one is on its way back to me and should be here Friday.

Stiller TAC338 with 25" Bartlein 9.3 twist finished with an APA Fat Bastard brake until my Elite Iron can clears..any day now in theory. All in an AICS 2.0 chassis modified to take the Stiller TAC338 - nice work on that by the way!

Scope is one of Mark's as this build gets my USO SN-3 on it.

This is another light-weight hunter. Caliber is 6.5 Creedmoor. Action is an X-Treme Shooting Products Titanium repeater, barrel is a Rock Creek, stock is a Darrell Holland (made by McMillan) with adjustable cheek.

DSC_6126Large.jpg

DSC_6122Large.jpg

The X-Treme Shooting Products action is very smooth and, of course, nice and light weight. Most custom actions have pinned recoil lugs. These do not. That really isn't a big deal for most folks though. If you are setting up a switch barrel gun a pinned lug is a great feature to have though and I've discussed this with Tom.

We true (or at least check) every lug we use including custom lugs. We also completely map out the action. The X-Treme actions & lugs are very consistent in their tolerances. The actions are a true Remington 700 footprint.

We've got no complaints. Great stuff for sure and I hope we'll build many other rifles on these fine actions.

Mark

Darrell calls it the "Adjustable Comb Elevator".

DSC_6123Large.jpg

Lighting is different on this picture, but it is the same stock...

DSC_6158Large.jpg

And for the record, the stock came to us without a finish to it. David coated it with Cerakote's Sniper Grey and then dusted it with the black speckle.

hmmm, Cerakote Sniper Grey - guess I know where the rest of the batch went when you were done with my 338LM build!

WOW that Harrison Publications Rifle is one of the most beautiful Rifles I have ever seen.

Hmmm.. Have not seen any posts from the AO guys in a few days. They must be busy working on my rifle with the AX chassis.
Still waiting on some pics Mark.
whistle.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bs295</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hmmm.. Have not seen any posts from the AO guys in a few days. They must be busy working on my rifle with the AX chassis.
Still waiting on some pics Mark.
whistle.gif
</div></div>

Jason slashed his hand open last Tuesday evening. We were trying to play catch up on a few things that have gotten us behind and at 23:00 he and Dave were getting ready to chamber a barrel when a t-handle snapped and cut him pretty badly between two fingers. Dave ended up taking Jason to the ER for five stitches. Lucky he didn't cut a tendon. But it did result in Jason missing out Thursday and Friday to give the hand a rest.

We also got slightly delayed on a couple projects because we installed a flush system on the lathe. So, Dave and Jason were doing some awesome chambering jobs before, but now we have coolant oil flowing down the barrel while cutting the chamber. The result is that we can chamber faster with much less wear on tools.

We'll have that 6.5 Creedmoor knocked out ASAP, I promise you that.
wink.gif

Speaking of that magazine article, it finally came out last week to subscribers and hit the news stands over this past weekend.
grin.gif

Mark

Sorry to hear about the injury, hope he fully recovers.

I was just giving you a hard time, I know that precision work takes time.

BTW, which magazine is the rifle going to be in? May have to get the wife to pick it up for me so I can read it when I get home next month.

This is another one that was completed recently.

It is a Pierce Engineering long-action, 7mm Mag caliber, Brux interrupted flute barrel, Vais brake, Badger bottom metal, McMillan stock. Topped off with a new Nightforce 1000 Velocity reticle NXS scope.

DSC_6989Large.jpg

Mark

Just dropped off my rifle to mark for a make over these are great guys. Cant wait to see the finished product.

Accurate Ordnance has done it again! The gun looks phenomenal. They turned my stock 700 VSF .308 into a Beautiful .260 Remington. I swore that I wasn't going to go showing it off until I shot it, but it's hard not to. These guys are first class and the customer service is beyond anything i've ever dealt with in a gunsmith. Can't wait to see how it shoots!
cGlov_03_caLarge.jpg

cGlov_04_caLarge.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: quacktastic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Accurate Ordnance has done it again! The gun looks phenomenal. They turned my stock 700 VSF .308 into a Beautiful .260 Remington. I swore that I wasn't going to go showing it off until I shot it, but it's hard not to. These guys are first class and the customer service is beyond anything i've ever dealt with in a gunsmith. Can't wait to see how it shoots!
</div></div>

Nice rifle

specs ?

Had time for a range visit yet.

No time on the range yet; Dry Fire, work, Dry Fire, sleep, Dry Fire...

They trued the Remington 700 action
Cerakote finish
Fluted bolt, badger recoil lug and bolt knob
Rock Creek 1:8 twist Sendero (.260 Remington)
Bedded Manners T4A, hydro dipped in Multicam
B&T rail and Atlas bipod.
I put a Nightforce Mil spec Mil dot FFP on top and it goes nicely with the AAC SDN-6 that i'm still waiting to be approved by the sheriff (it's been 6 months...arrg)

Nobody call me this weekend, I'll be busy :p

Good looking rifle, let us know how it shoots!
grin.gif

Two of the recent projects are close to heading back to their respective homes.

This is a 300 Ultra.

mMcNa_03_caLarge.jpg

And this one belongs to Charlie Brown. (He knows who he is.)
grin.gif

kTrap_sb_03_aLarge.jpg

Oh yeah, and Mr. Brown happens to hold a couple or three national F-Class records with another rifle we built him. Really can't wait for him to be kicking butts with this new build.

Mark