• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accurate Ordnance Grand Opening

Looks good Blackwater. Got mine down there now getting the barrel set back and the action opened up for a AW cut. Can't wait for it to be finished, from their quote hopefully I only have to wait another 1-2 weeks(fingers crossed). The wait is killing me.

Thanks. The waiting is the hardest part. Mark and the guys were great at keeping you updated as to what's happening along the way.

Here is my new AO 308! Im taking it out Sunday to send some rounds down range! I cant wait to get this out to some matches this year.

Ill have better pictures taken this up coming week.

Looks so sick brotha. Im actually waiting on my action and barrel from them. My setup is going to look very very similar, right down to the same bipod. Cant wait to get mine in!!!

We've been pretty busy at the shop lately so I have not had too much time to post here. Here are a couple more going to new homes this week...

This is a Stiller TAC30, Brux AO Varmint contour barrel in 6.5 Creedmoor in a Manners stock.

Then this one is a Surgeon 591 with a Brux interrupted flute barrel chambered in 6.5 SAUM. This one will for sure be killing game in Alabama at long distance. Can't wait to see what the guys do with this one.

Thanks for all the support!

As a small token of our appreciation we're going to be giving away some things through our Facebook page. We plan to start with 100 pieces of once fired .308 Lapua brass. Checkout our Facebook page later today for details.

Mark

Just to add a few group pics...

I shot this one with my personal 6.5 Creedmoor built on a Stiller with Brux barrel, Manners T4A and Nightforce scope. I pulled that top one. The rifle will actually shoot better 5-shot groups than this.

I also needed to test out another 6.5 Creedmoor built on a Pierce action in an AICS. I bore sighted the Nightforce scope (5.5-22 with MOAR reticle) then shot these first three rounds.

That first group was a little low from my aim point, so after adjusting the scope I shot this one...

The rifle produced several more groups like this before calling it good. No group measured bigger than .300".

Mark

Update on my AO 260 build:

This past weekend went out and set up on a pretty challenging day weather wise. Had steady 10 mph winds, gusting up to 15 and was able to get dialed in at 200 yards and produce a couple of quality groups. Thew the one just a tad at 9 oclock, but otherwise i'm starting to get a feel for her. So far, so good fellas.

2rf97hf.jpg

Accurate Ordnance
260 Remington
Stiller Tac30 Action
24" Bartlein Medium Palma
APA Little Bastard Brake
AICS 2.0
Timney Trigger
Premier Heritage 5-25x56 Gen 2 XR Illum

30w5t88.jpg

The guys at AO coated a Ti suppressor for me a few months back. I was constantly getting surface rust and was tired of having to oil it all the time. They did a great job and the suppressor looks brand new now.

been quite "handy" as of late ;) Thanks Mark!

Okay, time for one more...

We built this for a friend of mine who wanted a handy, light-weight deer/hog slayer.

Specs are:
X-Treme Shooting Products Titanium action
Manners MCS-T stock
PTG bottom metal
Rock #5 fluted barrel finished at 16.25" (.308 caliber)
X-Treme single-stage trigger
Nightforce 2.5-10 in NF Ultralite rings

justCope_02_caLarge.jpg

Mark

They will be pleased, shoots bug holes and comes in under 10lbs; can't beat that! Love that trigger too!

-JC

Hey, Cope! Good to hear, man. We all loved that rifle. We're currently building something very similar for another friend of mine. Be well, bro.

Mark

Last edited:
This one was a little different. We built it for our friend and F-Class record holder Keith Trapp. We nicknamed it "Papa Smurf".

Got this e-mail message from Keith Monday AM.

"I went to the NRA Regional Championships at Camp Butner this weekend. The Smurf gun and new scope performed flawless.

My team won the F-open team match (with me calling wind for the team)

I was the Overall F-open winner in the individual matches. I took the gold.

Also I was the overall winner for the entire match. I even beat the sling shooters which doesn't happen very often.

The wind was rough this weekend. At one point on Sunday I had over 7 min of windage in the scope.

The results are are attached."

Needless to say we were very happy to hear the good feedback from Keith and his new .284 rifle.

I recently received my rifle back from AO... WOW this thing shoots very tiny groups!

Here is a pic mark sent to me (Scope and Bipod are not mine, Property of AO)

ak8tgm.jpg

It started life as a XCR TLR 338 Lapua, but I wasn't very impressed with it.

So AO, trued the action, put a Brux heavy on it, and an APA FB brake.

Needless to say i'm very impressed with it now!:D

Here is mine.....got these pics the other day from Mark. Trued remington action chambered in 300Wm, Brux 1:10 twist @ 26", TBAC 30BA brake..... Mark I cant thank you enough, you spent a lot of valuable time answering questions and adding all the odds and ends.....Thank you!

I visited the AO shop today for the first time. Nice facility that was clean, well organized and great guys that are definitely passionate about building quality products. I would not hesitate to use them for future builds.

Tks for the help and consult today Mark.

Hardmix

I am in the process of having rifle built by AO. I should have a 300WM LH hunting rig in the next couple of weeks. It's kinda like a kid waiting on Xmas.

I spent a lot of time speaking to several well recognized gunsmiths and decided to go with AO. I took a lot of time reading about customer experiences on the internet. Everything I heard about these guys was top notch. Nothing but excellent reviews, which is truly remarkable.

Very nice looking stick
Congrats

Here is mine.....got these pics the other day from Mark. Trued remington action chambered in 300Wm, Brux 1:10 twist @ 26", TBAC 30BA brake..... Mark I cant thank you enough, you spent a lot of valuable time answering questions and adding all the odds and ends.....Thank you!

We've been going through some growing pains the last several weeks and are making some changes to better streamline things in the shop.

For starters, we're phasing out stocking most suppressors. Dealing with NFA items has just been way too time consuming. Going forward we'll only be stocking one or two rifle caliber suppressors. No more pistol cans. No more rimfire. Only precision rifle products. We've been slowly phasing things out but next week we'll post up ads to blow out the remaining inventory.

Phasing out the NFA items is letting us put the money into a lot more rifle components such as barrels, actions, stocks, and chassis systems. To help facilitate faster turnaround times we're also starting to put together barreled actions that are mostly ready to go. We've already chambered and installed the barrel. All you need to do is pick the barrel finish length, muzzle device (or crown style), color, trigger and what stock/chassis you want. We started with several Stiller actions and currently have TAC30s in .223, .308 and 6.5 Creedmoor. We also have TAC300s in .300WM. For the most part barrels are Sendero type contour from either Rock Creek or Brux.

The website is being overhauled and lots of changes are being made. This will continue for the next several weeks then we'll do a better job at posting new content. We're also bringing in some more help within the next few weeks. The goal is to free up more of my time to focus on sales, marketing, the website, etc.

Of course, we've been very busy with customer projects. So busy, I really haven't had much time to post on the site here. Hoping to change that in the coming weeks as my time becomes more freed up. Here are a couple of the more recent projects...

We really do appreciate everyone's continued support We're blessed to have such a great customer base.

Mark

After ripping my bolt handle off at Woodys DMR match, Mark says they have "Jamie-proofed" it. Laser welded back on with screws (and correctly timed now!), door to door in one week flat. And for less than I expected- whoever said you have to choose between good, fast, and cheap has never dealt with Accurate Ordnance.

B41AE7DC-E3EF-46E2-96C7-3E8FC29F48D8-4576-00000559D51AE0B4.jpg

DF7864C6-B3B1-4D32-A2C8-CD43D4701331-4576-00000559DDE9BFD8.jpg

Go easy on that thing from now on. ;-)

The weekend so far is pretty good. A couple buddies hooked us up with some elk meat (taken with a rifle we built) and some booze.

Before the weekend break we did manage to get our buddy his "truck gun" .308 build. Look forward to shooting this with him next week.

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend.

Mark

A lot has been changing for us recently and we have you guys to thank for that. We finally brought on our friend Woody to help out in the office. That will allow us to re-enable our on-line sales of the fine components we stock. It should also help us serve you all faster.

We're also donating a rifle to the match David Tapp and Jim S. are hosting in November. We hope to support some other matches, including the Hide Cup, with rifles in the future too.

So thanks to everyone for your support.

And now some more eye candy, well, just because it is cool...

That is the first ever production Stiller Spectre action built into a super handy 18" barrel .308.

Take care and have a great weekend.

Mark

Very nice rifle Mark. Having already received some of your work, anxiously awaiting work you are now doing for me, and almost ready ready to ask you for another quote, I want to say on The Hide what I have told you in person... your web site sells your shop very short. You guys turn out lots of amazing rifles, but for some reason y'all remain, in my opinion, pretty darn modest about it. Here's a few pics Mark sent me on a build I'll pick up next week...

Tac3003_zps3b3c7d7b.jpg

Tac3001_zps3127d8fa.jpg

Tac3002_zps475b574a.jpg

Of course the final proof is on the range, and I will post a review in a few weeks.

Finally ordered an amazing .308 from Mark at AO. Cant wait to see it. Mark sent me these pictures right away. Decided to go with the Mud on Manners T4A(the middle stock). More pictures will come as the build goes on.

Attachments

• DSC_0006 (Large).JPG
    DSC_0006 (Large).JPG
    261.2 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC_0005 (Large).JPG
    DSC_0005 (Large).JPG
    228.5 KB · Views: 33