• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Accurate?

I'm trying to stick with sub sonic loads just because it is suppressed all the time. Using a heavy barrel by tactical solutions.

For sub-sonic I have had decent results with the following: SK std plus, Wolf Match and Eley Club. Ruger 10/22 Standard heavy barrel(hammer forged) cut and threaded to 16". Groups have averaged .78-1.2 @ 100 yds with low wind conditions.

SK Standard + is my practice ammo and it shoots very well,,but for the very best accuracy my Brno 4 is very very accurate with Lapua Midas+ ,RWS 50 and Eley Match EPS.

CCI Standard for plinking. 22's are very ammo sensitive and you just have to try different loads. Most if not all 22 match is subsonic as it wont transition well. Try a few to see what your rifle likes.

My cz 455 varmint likes winchester subs .they perform the best of the subs iv used.I would imagine each rifle can have different results though.

I spent 15 solid years shooting International 3P through grade school and through college. Over that time I shot out two Match barrels on my Anschutz 2013. I have shot everything from SK, Wolf, RWS, ELEY, Lapua, and even standard velocity Match grade federal back in the day. It truly is all about your rifle. I spent my time practicing exclusively with SK, however i would have to buy it a case at a time after testing several lots and finding a good match. Even with the high end Lapua Midas, and ELEY Tenex EPS I would have to shoot several lots to find one that worked really well. In most cases the only benefit i found was that the higher end stuff would never have flyers. When the low cost stuff was shooting on point, i would have similar groups. However you would get those WTF shots out of nowhere. Not with the high end stuff.

If you have to have tight reliable grouping all the time, and you have the money for the expensive stuff, go for it. If you are ok with a flyer out of every 500 rounds, dont waste your money. Check with Champions Choice, or Champion Shooters Supply, some of them will have lot test kits, where you will get a box of ammo from several different lots of the same brand. Once you test, call them back and they can sell you a brick, or case of what you like best. They are no stranger to request. Though in these political times, they might be a bit swamped. However not many people are willing to drop several hundred dollars for .22lr.

Hope this helps.