• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Accushot Atlas Bipod. Find one?

Tactical30

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 5, 2009
Eastern Ohio
Im trying to find one of these in stock somewere but the only places I found them was Triad Tactical and Bauer Arms and they are out of them.

Does anyone know were I could find one of these in stock??

Im looking to put it on a 6.5 Grendel build I just completed on a AR-platform. It should work well with the Accushot Monopod I have on the PRS stock. Is the BT10 model the one I need? I just need the model with the 2 screw clamp on type. I figured I would get a better answer to this question on this thread rather than the Semi-auto thread.

Thanks

Re: Accushot Atlas Bipod. Find one?

Get it straight from Kasey. He's a great guy.

Edit: When I ordered from Kasey I received mine in less than a week, right before Christmas too. Things may have changed, but I had great service from him.

Good luck. I've been on a waiting list for months now. Once with a shitty store, and another at Triad. From what I can tell, getting them from Kasey may not be any quicker than buying one on backorder from one of the 2 aforementioned vendors.

I ordered one straight from Kasey just a few weeks ago. He told me it would be a couple of months wait, but I got it in a little over two weeks.

I ordered one from Kasey two weeks ago and he told me it is going to be "several weeks" before it could go out. It looks like he is getting hammered with government orders. For me it's not a life or death situation so I say congrats to Kasey it's good to see his product taking off.

If you need one ASAP I'd take Frank's advice and call RO because once word gets out that they have them in stock they will be gone QUICK!

You might as well join the rest of us and order it and wait. Otherwise the next batch will come in ... sell out ... you'll order finally ... they will, of course, be sold out in hours ... and you'll have to wait another 4 - 10 weeks.

I don't anticipate someone blowing up my vehicle then sending RPGs and 7.62x39 in my direction at any time in the next 10 weeks. So I don't mind waiting behind those who will.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Snakum</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't anticipate someone blowing up my vehicle then sending RPGs and 7.62x39 in my direction at any time in the next 10 weeks. So I don't mind waiting behind those who will.
wink.gif
</div></div>

WORD