• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

F T/R Competition Action for Benchrest Shooting

l115a3

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2010
Texas
In case of shooting in F-Class unlimited weight class 600 and 800 yards but specific caliber only .308 win.

Which action will be suitable for above purpose?

Some folks give a recommend for these models.

Stiller Viper SS
Stiller P1000
Stiller Tac 30 Single Shot
Surgeon 591 Single Shot
Bat M Action Round
Bat M Action Multi-Flat
Bat M Action Oct Pic

Other Component;

Tooley MBR Stock
Bartlein SS 1.250" x 5" taper to .930 @ 30" (1:10 tw)

I'm not clear on what "F-Class unlimited weight class .308 Win only" is.

My F-TR rig is built on a Panda F-class with a 32 inch Krieger. It makes weight @ 17.8 pounds.

I'm not clear on what "F-Class unlimited weight class .308 Win only" is.

My F-TR rig is built on a Panda F-class with a 32 inch Krieger. It makes weight @ 17.8 pounds.

Im not clear on what that is either.

As for your F-TR setup, don't get much better than that! Your components are excellent. If weight isn't a problem the BAT M action is awesome also.

sounds like someone built a fancy rig and it was overweight...so they made their own class to compete in

Why not build a rifle that conforms to actual rules for F-Class, so if you decide to shoot more than just the one match at your club, you will be able to compete?

Don't forget to ad Barnard actions to your list. They make a great action and it comes out of the box with a nice trigger. A Barnard in a V-block with barrel of choice would be a great choice.