• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Actual Kung Flu “survivors”

Tale of 2 people with diagnosed Covid.

Patient 1 (known as BullGear)

Patient presented with cold like symptoms and a fever. Shortly after that he showed ALL known symptoms of the Covid virus. Patient felt fine about a week later with no lingering symptoms.

Patient 2 (known as my brother in law)

Patient presented with cold like symptoms but major congestion in his lungs. Patient was admitted into a Covid ward where he stayed for 5 days with severe congestion which turned into pneumonia. Patient was released but went home with oxygen as his pulse/Ox was below 90. Two weeks later, he still has no energy and his pulse/Ox is no higher than 95.

In this doctor's opinion, I believe there has always been at a minimum of two strains. It would appear that the worse attacks the lungs. There is no evidence that the lung damage is permanent, but the study is continuing as we speak.

BTW, IANAD

Normal Flu.

Then loss of all taste/smell.

Then blood ox dropped into the mid 80's.

Then Ivermectin....then recovery over a few weeks starting about 12 hours later.

Reactions: Bender
Night sweats like no other illness that i remember, I sweated through my mattress the first two nights

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
In this doctor's opinion, I believe there has always been at a minimum of two strains. It would appear that the worse attacks the lungs.

There has been multiple strains almost from the beginning, all slightly different, some worse, some less worse, all just listed as "Covid" until they needed to ratchet up the scare and started talking about Delta.

There is speculation that the strain that first hit Italy was one of the really bad ones and in the USA we got different strains in different areas depending on which international travelers were let in that area.

Tale of 2 people with diagnosed Covid.

Patient 1 (known as BullGear)

Patient presented with cold like symptoms and a fever. Shortly after that he showed ALL known symptoms of the Covid virus. Patient felt fine about a week later with no lingering symptoms.

Patient 2 (known as my brother in law)

Patient presented with cold like symptoms but major congestion in his lungs. Patient was admitted into a Covid ward where he stayed for 5 days with severe congestion which turned into pneumonia. Patient was released but went home with oxygen as his pulse/Ox was below 90. Two weeks later, he still has no energy and his pulse/Ox is no higher than 95.

In this doctor's opinion, I believe there has always been at a minimum of two strains. It would appear that the worse attacks the lungs. There is no evidence that the lung damage is permanent, but the study is continuing as we speak.

BTW, IANAD

Early on (Feb, Mar '20) I recall reading there were as many as seven strains, two potentially deadly.

What "scares" me the most is the 50-100 lb plate on the chest feel. That would likely cause me death by freaking out and general anxiety.

That said, I'm fighting a neck issue that has been going on for 2 weeks that I may just go get me an MRI for....at which point I'd almost be willing to trade this for COVID. Except for the 50 lb plate on chest. I'm pretty used to congestion and sniffles during Aug-Sept /Ragweed Months.

Until the neck happened, I was biking 13-15 miles a day so cardio-lung wise I was in good shape. But, I continue to take zinc, Vitamin-D3, black elderberry, quercetin, and all those anti-Covid/cold supplements.

There has been multiple strains almost from the beginning, all slightly different, some worse, some less worse, all just listed as "Covid" until they needed to ratchet up the scare and started talking about Delta.

There is speculation that the strain that first hit Italy was one of the really bad ones and in the USA we got different strains in different areas depending on which international travelers were let in that area.
I know people in this area that both got very sick and barley got sick. And even people in the same household where one family member got very sick, mid 40s Dr, good shape, and my cousin and their 5 kids got it only had cold like symptoms. After the testing started. What is the possibility the people who barley had symptoms already had it once. It seems like if it was strain related, there would be a little more continuity in a given area.

Mine was a non event, got tested because the wife tested positive. Lost the sense of taste and smell about five days in, lasted about a week. 2 weeks paid vacation.......

How did it start?

No symptoms here at all, but my lemonade tastes funny. Lol
Aches, pains, chills and fever were it for me...felt like I got hit by a bus. Fever was worse than what I can remember for the original flu bugs that I had. After a few days, I had some difficulty with coughing up a lot of phlegm. Ended up having pneumonia in one lung. Doc prescribed z-pack and I was right as rain in a day or so.

Loss of desire towards pigeons is also possible!

How about you?

Adding to earlier comments, because I think it illustrates "you just never know"..

Know a woman my daughter's age over in the UK that is a national athlete (represents her country). Healthy, fit, young, active.

She got it back around Thanksgiving, and although she was never *really* sick, it was still impacting her thru late spring. She couldn't work for ages. She was at risk of completely losing her job (pharma) because she couldn't focus on studies to graduate - although I'm sure there are laws against that these days. Her family had to go (2hrs drive) take care of her basic needs on weekends - shopping, laundry, that kind of thing.

Aches, pains, chills and fever were it for me...felt like I got hit by a bus. Fever was worse than what I can remember for the original flu bugs that I had. After a few days, I had some difficulty with coughing up a lot of phlegm. Ended up having pneumonia in one lung. Doc prescribed z-pack and I was right as rain in a day or so.

Loss of desire towards pigeons is also possible!

How about you?
I think it was just bad lemonade, Walmart swill leftover from a picnic my wife helped with.

I feel right as rain.

Reactions: Nik H
Saturday night felt kinda icky
Sunday felt really tired/worn out
Monday very low grade fever for a couple hours
Tuesday coughed twice
Rest of week worked an hour, then an hour nap, repeated daily until weekend.

Anyone else taste semen when you're wife comes home from work? Ole lady is telling me that out of whack taste is a symptom.
kermit-wat.gif

I've had a migraine for 9 days. Bad fatigue. Even the smallest tasks wipe me out. Food does not even sound good.
So, I have been on quarantine for like 10 days tomorrow because my 3 year old tested positive. I Never felt a thing other than headache for days and extreme exhaustion. That’s why I think I already had it even tho all my tests kept coming back negative. Hell I was probably one of the first ones. We got back from Disney in December of 2019 and guys the night we got in I felt like a train ran over me multiple times. I went straight to bed and nothing ever wipes me out like that. Next day I’m high tailing it to urgent care and they said I tested positive for some flu variant but i bet it was chinaflu as it was literally right when they realized this shit was in America and where better to infect a lot of people other than Disney World. Anyways rough two weeks. But I got over it fine. I really think all this got blown way out of proportion but what do I know? Get the jab, don’t get the jab, everyone got to make a choice I reckon. But it appears that because it effects people so differently you just never know if you may be one of those people.

I think the largest problem is that people are not getting proper treatment early enough. People are literally being sent home with good luck papers. Most docs are not giving out ivermectin or anything else we know that works. So I guess everyone right, this so pharma and their buddies could make lots of money. I guess be glad they didn’t kill half the globe.

So, I have been on quarantine for like 10 days tomorrow because my 3 year old tested positive. I Never felt a thing other than headache for days and extreme exhaustion. That’s why I think I already had it even tho all my tests kept coming back negative. Hell I was probably one of the first ones. We got back from Disney in December of 2019 and guys the night we got in I felt like a train ran over me multiple times. I went straight to bed and nothing ever wipes me out like that. Next day I’m high tailing it to urgent care and they said I tested positive for some flu variant but i bet it was chinaflu as it was literally right when they realized this shit was in America and where better to infect a lot of people other than Disney World. Anyways rough two weeks. But I got over it fine. I really think all this got blown way out of proportion but what do I know? Get the jab, don’t get the jab, everyone got to make a choice I reckon. But it appears that because it effects people so differently you just never know if you may be one of those people.

How's your 3 year old?

• Love
Reactions: Jscb1b

I think the largest problem is that people are not getting proper treatment early enough. People are literally being sent home with good luck papers. Most docs are not giving out ivermectin or anything else we know that works. So I guess everyone right, this so pharma and their buddies could make lots of money. I guess be glad they didn’t kill half the globe.
I hope your kid is OK.

@supercorndogs , problem with tami-flu is that it needs to be given within the first 24hrs or it doesnt do anything for you.

Doc

My holocaust surviving grandmother got it in her assisted living facility. Just like the Nazi's - she beat it. She's a tough old lady that makes today's generations look like sissy's.

Myself and my wife (pregnant at the time) both got it earlier this year. I rarely get sick, so when I had a slight fever, I knew something was up. The symptoms were all but mild except for loss of taste and smell. That was the worst part of the entire deal.

My brother has it right now. Serial impregnator brother's comments about symptoms:

215D15D0-CCA7-44B0-8220-45D351DB8E34.jpeg

@supercorndogs , problem with tami-flu is that it needs to be given within the first 24hrs or it doesnt do anything for you.

Doc
I looked around and it wast Tamiflu he was taking, it was theraflu. I remember the package. He was making some when we went by one day.

1629808681636.png

It was well before their the bullshit "guidances" started. I am not saying it helped just retelling the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc68

Doc
Not true.... gave me hallucinations. Couldnt tell if i was awake or asleep. Im never taking that shit again.

Pretty sure i had it twice.
First time, not tested, felt like i was breathing glass. Couldnt carry an armful of firewood into the house. Fever for three days, aches, chills.
Down for a week.

Second time, tested positive.
Large muscle group aches, headache, 99 fever for two days. Horrible gas, but never lost taste or smell. Better in a few days.
Cured it with wild turkey.

Shred

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
Mama always stuffed a zinc lozenge under our tongue at the first sign of getting sick.

I had the worst cold of life in the Nov-Dec-2019 time frame, when everyone in the area was getting sick. I missed work for two days. I thought i was coming down with the flu, but after the first day I felt better so I got ready for work. Then I had coughing fit so bad I almost vomited so i stayed home. I was in the second group in the office to get it. Pretty much everybody missed 2-5 days in those two months.

I remember the lady who supervises me, and also works at the hospital in another county. Saying, "there is a really bad flu going around, and it is all respiratory." She is older and had it pretty bad in the Nov-Dec time frame. She has tested positive 3 times since then with no symptoms. My dad was sick for about three weeks around then too. He said it was like nothing he had ever had. He said he didn't feel really sick, but just kind of sick for a long time.

I have been out of quarantine about 2 weeks and I am just now getting my strength back It was like the flu times 2 or 3 for me, really achy all over but never lost taste or smell. I tested negative at first and was given a Z pack for sinus infection. I also have taken D3 and Zinc all along.

My wife caught it from me and she ended up getting pneumonia and had a metallic taste as she described it. She wasnt previously taking the zinc and D3 but is now. She is doing much now and neither of us ever had our blood O2 levels drop below 97.

What really sucked is I had just started 3 weeks of vacation from work and we were gonna spend 2 weeks out west going through the national parks in Utah and the Grand Canyon and I also was going to be shooting the Vapor Trails match. We had to cancel all of that.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
i just got over it also.

day 1-2 dry cough, got tested day 3 after fever that night with shaking and muscle cramps, immediately went to hospital for IV Regen-Cov infusion and felt better but cough got worse through day 7 and my oxygen level dropped. day 7 coughing up small blood clots but still felt better. No energy walking to mailbox. day 7-14 still coughing and spitting whatever comes up into cup and sleeping upright. take lots and lots of mucinex DM and drinking lots of fluids.
Day 14-21 still coughing some but energy returning. Day 21 (present) insomnia out the ass. No matter what i try I stay up all night watching the clock. I hope it goes away soon.

Seriously: Mucinex DM and drink fluids constantly, get a good spit cup.

i just got over it also.

day 1-2 dry cough, got tested day 3 after fever that night with shaking and muscle cramps, immediately went to hospital for IV Regen-Cov infusion and felt better but cough got worse through day 7 and my oxygen level dropped. day 7 coughing up small blood clots but still felt better. No energy walking to mailbox. day 7-14 still coughing and spitting whatever comes up into cup and sleeping upright. take lots and lots of mucinex DM and drinking lots of fluids.
Day 14-21 still coughing some but energy returning. Day 21 (present) insomnia out the ass. No matter what i try I stay up all night watching the clock. I hope it goes away soon.

Seriously: Mucinex DM and drink fluids constantly, get a good spit cup.
Sitting in a room full of steam, like the bathroom with the shower on full hot really helps loosen stuff up too. Especially in the morning when things have built up overnight.

Had it back in June. Terrible headache for 5 days and lost my sense of taste until I started taking Ivermectin, low fever for 10 days. 100% sure I had a sinus infection too, probably what was causing the fever to linger.

Sitting in a room full of steam, like the bathroom with the shower on full hot really helps loosen stuff up too. Especially in the morning when things have built up overnight.
I've had pneumonia and bronchitis many many times in 52 years. The first time I was 6 months old, hence my lifetime lung problems.

What you wrote absolutely works on regular pneumonia and bronchitis.
I'm telling ya, it does not work on the lung shit that Covid19 gives you.

Its a praise Jesus miracle Covid didn't kill me, with the lungs ive got.
I've had chemical pneumonia twice, from being dosed with chlorine gas. My lungs aint good.

I still aint taking that jab. It is APPOINTED unto man once to die...
You have an appointment as do I, all the doctors and jabs on the planet can't make you late for that meeting.

I have been out of quarantine about 2 weeks and I am just now getting my strength back It was like the flu times 2 or 3 for me, really achy all over but never lost taste or smell. I tested negative at first and was given a Z pack for sinus infection. I also have taken D3 and Zinc all along.

My wife caught it from me and she ended up getting pneumonia and had a metallic taste as she described it. She wasnt previously taking the zinc and D3 but is now. She is doing much now and neither of us ever had our blood O2 levels drop below 97.

What really sucked is I had just started 3 weeks of vacation from work and we were gonna spend 2 weeks out west going through the national parks in Utah and the Grand Canyon and I also was going to be shooting the Vapor Trails match. We had to cancel all of that.
Forgot, even tho I didn’t really have anything and kept showing up negative in multiple tests, I did have that metallic taste for a couple weeks.

Came down with the Rona back in April. Started out as a scratchy sore throat similar to a cold for a week. Next came the body aches which lasted about a day or so and then congestion for the next 3. Congestion after that wasn't much. Loss some sense of taste but complete loss of smell for a few months, got that back in July. What got me was the cough and shortness of breath, fatigue was typical for upper respiratory infection. The cough was dry, unproductive, barky and extremely strong. I thought I was going to break a rib, my chest muscles especially on the sides and back were sore and began having pain breathing. The pain from breathing wasn't in my lungs but the soreness that resulted from the cough. My shortness of breath was slight until I tried to do much, then it showed its ugly head. Do 10 push ups and it was like I had just sprinted a mile. I'm in the gym 4-5 days a week so being that out of breath was something else entirely.

Never had to go to the hospital as a patient. Slammed lots of green tea, zinc and started laying in the sun after work. I noticed my cough would disappear or was greatly mitigated for a few hours after I let the sun bake me for half hour to forty five minutes. No long term issues what so ever. I will say I had some of the best sleep I've have in a long time while I had the Rona.

I know people in this area that both got very sick and barley got sick. And even people in the same household where one family member got very sick, mid 40s Dr, good shape, and my cousin and their 5 kids got it only had cold like symptoms. After the testing started. What is the possibility the people who barley had symptoms already had it once. It seems like if it was strain related, there would be a little more continuity in a given area.
Barely

So I had it... or did I? Exposed to a chump at work that came down with it. Started with a runny nose followed by a sore throat and cough on a Wednesday. Felt plain shitty by Friday with a headache, low grade fever and chills. Hit the required 100.4 on Sunday. Took Monday off and got a rapid test. Came back negative and was told I should have tested positive (What the literal fuck?) and should get the PRC. Fuck that! Went home and slept. Woke up Tuesday with a 99.8F temp. Told to stay home again. Went to work Wednesday so a week in pounding Aleve and fluids like they were going out style and taking lots of zinc, vit C, and a hippy antiviral aka birch bark extract (My german Großmutter swore by it!). Feel way better now 3 weeks in but still get worn down every now and again. IF that was it it wasn't horrible but have been a summer cold or flu. IDK... Need a blood antibody test to know for sure.

Last edited:
Just barely over a year ago, I did have a nasty sore throat for a couple weeks. I never got any more symptoms so I never got tested for it, it was pretty bad, when I swallowed it almost tasted metallic, maybe it was blood? But then it went away. I wasn’t about to go submit myself to the government and their stupid ass rules. I knew they would call it Covid even if it wasn’t. So why bother LOL. But who knows if I actually had it or not.

From my Dad:
Started like a bad cold, sinus pain, extreme tired and body ache (he had put in a hard day around the house and is uh 70). I knew it was bad when he canceled a day with my wife and daughter who had flown nearby and were going to meet him for pie (my dad never misses grandkids or pie!).

24 hours later he was back working in the yard.

Best Friend had no symptoms--he and his wife lost their sense of smell/taste is all.

*****Conspiracy Level Example*****

Late October 2019 (Just Pre-Covid--thanks China for your nice open society!) My wife came down with pneumonia--started off like body aches and fatigue--we thought she had a kindey or bladder stone. Ended up on a Ventilator and about a week in the hospital ICU. She had been working late on her masters so we just accounted her being 'run down' -- normally very healthy, no complications, she runs several times a week. Normally healthy 50 year olds (fshe's going to kill me) don't get pneumonia and end up in the hospital.

Note that this was just pre-Covid breakout, but damn it was suspicious
*****End Conspiracy Level Example*****
I got extremely sick end of October 2019 as well. Sinus congestion for a couple of weeks, mild fever about a week of body temp fluctuation between 99 and 103, weird fits of panicked breathing for about 2 days in the worst of the fever.

I haven't been sick since. So about a month later, the media picked up in this Covid shit. I personally feel I had some version of it before they had identified any thing. (edit)- I was working as a mechanic during Covid for a family owned business, so no mandatory masks. Would get in and out of peoples cars, maybe up to 10-20 a day. We were all fine during the "pandemic".

Had a friend around the same time (2019 October) get extremely sick said he though he was going to die, he was out of work for 3 weeks( he is not in very good physical shape, lazy slow moving fat ass) went to the hospital and they couldn't find anything wrong with him, other than he was obviously sick but could not identify why. Mid October, he was bad off.

Corona viruses have been floating around this planet in some form or another for a very long time...they are nothing new. What new is the 24hr media bombardment of it. This recent knee jerk reaction bull shit... was tired of it before it started. Seeing what become of it... WTF over.

Last edited:
Fatigue, waking with the sweats but going through the temp scanner at work "normal". Wife caught it at work and was about 8 days ahead of me. I stayed out of work when she tested positive.
Yeah I was sweating like I was setting concrete forms in mid summer in Houston and chills so bad I looked like a fish on the beach but never got a fever… weird

Beginning of May. Got a stuffy head, almost allergy like, was annoying. One night I had a rough time sleeping. I self diagnosed Rona due to the fact I stuck my nose in a bottle of pine-sol and couldn't smell a thing after noticing my coffee didn't taste right. That lasted about 3-4 days. I had zero faith in the test since my brother tested positive for the antibodies via a blood test and had taken the saliva test well over 10 times with not a single positive result. I would like to get my blood drawn, just to satisfy my curiosity.

What I am most curious about, and what we will never know, is the general overall health of those affected most seriously. I am not a wacko health nut, but I exercise frequently and try to eat pretty damn healthy most of the time. I don't really eat fast food and rarely eat out. I truly believe that this virus seriously exposed how generally unhealthy we are as a nation and how sedentary most people have become.

Now, on the contrary, I did have the H1N1 Flu back in 2012. That was frickin miserable and the sickest I have ever been. Would rather not go through that again.

Yeah I was sweating like I was setting concrete forms in mid summer in Houston and chills so bad I looked like a fish on the beach but never got a fever… weird
Night sweats and fatigue were just my heads-up that I got it also. That was Thursday, by Saturday 102 fever. Burning up, freezing, sweating for days then moderate fever in evenings only for 5 more days. Never any breathing or taste-smell issues.

Started out with body aches and congestion, low grade fever, never hit 100* on a Monday. Day 2 I lost smell and taste, lasted 4 days. Tested positive on day 3.
Loaded up on C, D, and Zinc. By the weekend I was back to feeling pretty good with the exception of the fatigue and lack of stamina. Took a couple weeks for the fatigue factor to dwindle away.

I tend to put mask wearers and folks that take the bogus Covid test in the same category.
There wouldn’t be a “pandemic” if these tests weren’t a scam, and people weren’t getting tested every time they have a sniffle or cough.
Work requires a test?? To hell with them, don’t take it.
We’ve given inches by wearing masks and taking tests, and the left is taking miles… They got the sheeple right where they want them.