• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ad INSIDE the first post of every thread?

verdugo60

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 6, 2010
    Denver, CO
    Is this supposed to be happening? Changes the formatting, the text has to fold around the ad-box. Kind of annoying.

Tacky at best. Pushing towards moronic. Apparently plastering the ads on the right side in many different locations, plus 2 leading banner ads is not enough?

If its not, then someone needs to re-examine the business model here and find other ways to generate revenue (memberships or something?) or to reduce the traffic load.

Please, spare me your drama.

It's always been there just for unregistered users. They turned it on to fix an issue.

Don't like view something else it doesn't block anything I view not logged in out my iPad all the time and it doesn't block a thing.

Just wanted to know if this was normal or permanent. Appreciate this site Frank, and what you do.

Just blocks part of another ad in this thread, no problem. As long as it doesn't move along the edge of the screen and block the content I want to see, like it does on Brownell's site, I'm fine with it.

It's not happening anymore anyways. Didn't mean to come off as whining if that's directed at me. Frank said it was just a thing turned on while fixing some issue's, no big deal just wondered if I had to get used to it. I understand Frank's annoyance as it was asked a bunch of times in different places.