• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Add length of pull to my BMR

Commodog

Private
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2023
Fresno, CA
Gentlemen,

(First post) I currently have a Bergara BMR (after looking at all the sweet B-14r on this forum I kinda wished I would have bought that instead, but it would have cost more than my HMR and corporate would not authorize the purchase)

I want it to have the same length of pull that my HMR has. I have been looking for solutions outside of buying a different stock. If anyone can provide a cheaper option I would be all for it. I have seen some nice Boyd Stocks, but I am hoping for the cheaper option.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: camocorvette
Thanks for the info. Looks like I will be able to move this from stock to stock. Might still get that Boyd Stock, but lets see how the plates work out. Thanks again.

The mfg. makes some for another model that any wing ding could make work,I could not get one to try so I cut a grey excercise pad up and made one,one day I’ll get the Bergaras version.

image.jpg

Thanks for the info. Looks like I will be able to move this from stock to stock. Might still get that Boyd Stock, but lets see how the plates work out. Thanks again.
How did that L.O.P. mechanism work out for you,just curious.

I returned my BMR to its original factory condition as the extension was soft and was not as stable laterally as desired,the pad developed a bend! I found a more stable cure on Amazon,in the way of a”Wayne’s Dog” lace on butt extension,there are several leather and canvas units by different makers but this one actually matched and seems to work! With the three removable pads inside brings the L.O.P. out to 14.25 which is just perfect for,I could still go more but it unnecessary for me.
IMG_4088.jpeg
IMG_4087.jpeg