• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Adding some BUTT weight to a PRS1

BisSilent

Trailer Park Engineer
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2020
I just got my PRS1 stock and while I wait for the barrel I decided to make some rear weight for it. I have the weighted Area419 rail up front so thought it might need some weight out rear. Should be right around the 20# range w/ barrel. "JuNkWorKs IV"
Resized_20201010_143614.jpeg
Resized_20201010_143605.jpeg
Resized_20201010_160421.jpeg
Resized_20201010_175704.jpeg

Sorry, I leap frogged the thread. I’m a poors and have a Magpul PRS gen 1 butt stock and I need him to enjinear me a weight.

Manners makes standard and heavy fill stocks, if someone wants to buy pass the extra cost of the carbon shell because they don't want its light weight.

Reactions: BisSilent
Searched manner stock butt weight and this popped up. Need one for T2A-Gap, and this might fit the bill. Any interests in making another one? Thx!

• Wow
Reactions: BisSilent
Searched manner stock butt weight and this popped up. Need one for T2A-Gap, and this might fit the bill. Any interests in making another one? Thx!
I appreciate you asking but I would have to charge way too much to build one for you.

Reactions: 350z