• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ADG 6.5PRC brass

JB.IC

Jackass of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2019
Brass looks much better than Hornady and Bertram
6B443E80-E0E2-41D1-950D-1E9D927BF05B.jpeg
93418167-B037-4D9B-8AB1-C34AAB20D2FB.jpeg
34635659-4C9F-4DAA-BCB9-CDC3C809C0FC.jpeg

I’m waiting on Redding Dies

Ordered 200, so Im glad to hear the report coming back of quality brass!

Redding told me 6.5prc will be availiable Feb 1 from them as a regular offering.

Reactions: JB.IC
How much do the cases weigh and what is the weight variance?

How much do the cases weigh and what is the weight variance?

No way in hell im doing all that.
It’s already been done by guys on the 6.5prc Facebook page

I talked to redding at shot show and they have now added PRC dies to there production line and offer them in several different sets

Hornady match grade. About a third the price of the Redding, and nicer if you ask me.

I’ve measured runout and my Hornady Match grade dies have less runout than my fanciest Redding dies. On one hand I was happy, on the other hand I thought why the heck did I spend the money on micrometer competition Redding dies??

I’ve measured runout and my Hornady Match grade dies have less runout than my fanciest Redding dies. On one hand I was happy, on the other hand I thought why the heck did I spend the money on micrometer competition Redding dies??

Redding is the leupold of loading dies. Sit on their hands, continue making mediocre shit, and still raise their prices.