• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Adjustable butt loose on B&C A5

Blk00ss

Private
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2013
So after putting a couple rounds down range earlier today I noticed the butt pad that's attached to the metal bar was becoming loose. I checked the clamping acres on the right side of the stock. Both are still really right. Upon further inspection I see it's the actual bit road is loose on the metal bar. By this time it's loosened WAYYYY up. I can't seem to find anyway to remove the rear most rubber pad to get in there and tighten anything.

I've only had this stock sense Christmas, and has exactly 59 rounds shot through it. So if anyone has had this problem, and can give me a solution I would be appreciative!

Facing the muzzle down, there is an allen screw deep inside the rubber but pad. Loosen that then slide it upwards to reveal another screw that will tighten what you are experiencing.