• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Adjustable cheek spacer for TRG?

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    Does anyone know where I can get what looks to me like an adjustable cheek spacer for the TRG? It has like a weird know right under the cheek piece. It looks like you an tighten and loosen it from this without actually using tools. Anyone know where I can get one of these? Unfortunately, I am having a hard time figuring out what size spacer I need. I had one that was .64" but I believe it is too high.

Hi Silentstalkr,

I make "wheel nut spacer" for the TRG rifle and I can make spacer from 10mm and up. 0,64inch is aboute 16mm, and there is no problem to get a smaller spacer than that with wheel nut.
    If you is interested in a spacer, just send me a mail to me ([email protected])

Terje makes a great spacer system for the TRG. He made mine and the wheel adjustment spacer system for the LOP I needed. Best system out there for the TRG.

Attachments

• MB762KN_M18X1_TRG-22_logo_.jpg
      MB762KN_M18X1_TRG-22_logo_.jpg
      34.6 KB · Views: 82
    Last edited:
    Yeah I think I am going to contact Terje tonight to get one made. I have one now which is nice but I hate having to get the Allen wrench and stuff out everytime I want to remove the bolt or for cleaning etc. now I just which I didn't have to loosen the buttpad for cleanin as well. No way to avoid that one though unless you just don't adjust it that high.

Nothing but the highest regard for the work by Terje. Got one, and butplate spacers, and never looked back.

Terje makes a great spacer system for the TRG. He made mine and the wheel adjustment spacer system for the LOP I needed. Best system out there for the TRG.

That looks very sharp! Is there a problem in removing the bolt? Or does that wheel loosen the cheek pad to enable it to be moved to the side to remove the bolt and use a cleaning rod?

I just picked up a TRG yesterday and will mount my S&B today in order to take it to the range tomorrow. But, I can already tell I will need a spacer.