• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Adjustable Comb Stock for AR-15?

kaptain86

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2011
Normal, IL
Hi,

I am looking into an adjustable comb stock for my AR-15 and I was wondering if they make a stock that you can still slide in and out to adjust length of pull.

The reason I'm wanting to be able to slide it in and out still is to fit in my pelican case.

I was looking at the Magpul PRS but I want to check out my options for an adjustable stock for length of pull (more than what the PRS has).

Here's why I'm trying to get a stock similar to what I already have, but need a comb adjustment to get a good sight picture through my scope.

6644878391_36b0909976_z.jpg

If there aren't any quality stocks that will fit the bill I guess I will have to get a PRS and move my setup around in the case..and re-cut some of the foam
frown.gif

Re: Adjustable Comb Stock for AR-15?

Larue tactical may have what you need. Check under OBR stock.

Thanks for that, I wonder if there is an adjustable version that would be similar, I do like the riser but adjustable would be ideal.

Puss pad and 100 MPH tape... Field tested method.

Best of luck with your search sir.

There it is. I was just searching for Lowlights thread.

That'll fit the bill.

Does anyone know if it fits RRA stocks? Or is it specifically for Magpul stocks?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kaptain86</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone know if it fits RRA stocks? Or is it specifically for Magpul stocks? </div></div>

Do you mean the BI SAPR?

Right now it is for the SOPMOD only, BI have a listing of all the planned stocks that they are planning to provide SAPR variants to fit in future on their website:

http://www.battlelineindustries.com/site...rt&Itemid=1

Thanks Basra,

I will probably hold out for a Magpul compatible SAPR.

Currently I think my buffer tube is a commercial sized one.

elicomp12.gif

So the CTR® Carbine Stock – Commercial-Spec Model http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG311/83 would be the correct model to get in preparation for the SAPR correct?