• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

adjustable, detachable cheek rest without pouch

threetrees

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2011
Tirol
i'm in need of a cheek rest which adds about 2cm of height.

i'd like to make sure that the cheek rest doesn't block the cleaning rod, so i'd like to give a cheek-rest a try that can be attached/detached via proper strips (not just some cord).

i do _not_ want a pouch there. but if you have a good rest where i can remove the pouch, it would be fine.

at the moment i'm thinking about getting the HawkTex Tactical Cheek Pad from blackhawk ( blackhawk link )

is someone of you able to provide opinions/alternatives on that topic?

thanks for your help,
t

Re: adjustable, detachable cheek rest without pouch

okay. this is already getting close: accu-riser

besides - still looking for alternatives.

ps: maybe it helps someone with similar interests.

Shep, I like the looks of that from vooddoo. Is the elevated pad adjustable? I assume you can take some of the height out. I need something like this for my swede, but it looks to be too high.

Let you know, should be here tomorrow.

Zoom in on the picture. The pad is removable via velcro. It looks like it probably has shorter or taller pre-made pads that velcro on.

Just got it. They have it "poofed" up for the picture. I would say its really the thickness of a finger. The pad is removable. There is only 1 size. Looks like it would be easy to cut open remove/add padding and sew it up. I'm happy with it and for the price.... 20 bucks

please, can you post some pictures - I would like to buy one for me too.

The voodoo looks really nice for its price tag. You can't go wrong with that.

I have one coming in on Monday. I agree with you pretty much can't go wrong with the price. If there's an issue with it or something I feel should be passed on, I will post the info.

I thought I saw some on ebay that were US made and had different sizes pad. It was for M1A stocks.