• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Adjustable gas block that will fit under a BCM MCMR Rail?

Papa Pitufo

Private
Minuteman
May 11, 2017
Does anybody know of a 0.750" adjustable gas block that will fit under the BCM MCMR Rail? The MCMR rail has an ID of 1.3. Thanks.

Superlative Arms should. They seem to be the same size as other low profile non-adjustable gas blocks.

ED43AC31-26AC-4D11-92F5-724AAD76D919.jpeg

Sadly the Superlative won’t fit.

I have several SLR adjustable gas block under BCM rails. They will fit just fine.

View attachment 7173344

Sadly the Superlative won’t fit.

I bet it does. I've got a midwest handguard that also measures 1.3" inside diameter with a superlative gas block and it fits. I'm pretty sure they measure inside diameter from 9 o'clock to 3 o'clock, not 12 to 6. There is extra space where the top picatinny rail is.

20191029_212825.jpg

I could be wrong, but if i had to put money on it, I'd say a superlative would fit. But, it's confirmed that an slr will, so might as well go with that.

Superlative and slr set screw will both fit in an mcmr. Clamp on versions probably won’t though.

Does anybody know of a 0.750" adjustable gas block that will fit under the BCM MCMR Rail? The MCMR rail has an ID of 1.3. Thanks.

Look into Syrac Ordnance gen 2 blocks. They fit inside a vast majority of hand guards and work well. They come with either a two set screw configuration or clamp style and fit .75” barrels.

Last edited:
Look into Syrac Ordnance gen 2 blocks. They fit inside a vast majority of hand guards and work well. They come with either a two set screw configuration or clamp style and fit .75” barrels.

Syrac is out of business & has been for 2-3 years.

MM

Syrac is out of business & has been for 2-3 years.

MM

Recommended based on my own experience, never had any issues with the three I have. Heard good things about Odin and SLR but haven’t tried them (yet).

Syrac was good.............too bad they're gone. SLR works fine & are easy to clean (by design) if you take the time to maintain them.

Have not used Odin.

MM

Reactions: nn8734
Thanks for the feedback. I'll look at the SLR and JP. Anybody that has used both recommend one over the other?