• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes ADM Mount on semi-auto precision hunting rig?

Winny94

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 19, 2013
    QD and Precision dont typically go together, but has anyone run an ADM mount on a precision rig? Im taking my 308 AR on a western hunt this fall. I have an ADM mount that will fit my hunting scope, but Im wondering if it solid enough for a hunting trip where a 500 yard shot may happen. The other option I have is a set of TPS rings that will fit as well.

What would you suggest?

Check your tension on the ADM. I have one of their bipod adapters and every picatinny rail seems to fit it a little different. Some barely tight enough and other I can barely close the lever all the way. Taking on and off the rail will loosen the fit as well.

The TPS rings will work no matter what the exact rail specs are.

I have great luck with ADM, great return to zero, great finish and always leaves scopes unharmed.

I have an ADM Recon on a rifle I shoot to 1000 yds. The mount is very solid and has never come loose. I can remove the scope and it holds zero when reinstalled.
    If I ever go to a 34mm tube I'll get another ADM mount.